Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what i learned from this group...

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:41 AM
  • 24 Replies
7 moms liked this
I've learned that my husband isn't as bad as some others and he isn't as great as some.

I've learned I'm not the only SAHM that feels overwhelmed, unappreciated, and would like help, and some much need adult time.

I've learned I'm not alone in my insecurties(sp) and my frustrations.

I've also learned that compared to some I'm treated like a queen and loved like no other!

The last thing I've learned is that lots of women really believe that staying in a relationship for the kids is the best thing they can do. I agree that having two loving and caring parents is great and makes all the difference in the world but sometimes those parents aren't at their best when they are together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RazskullMom2
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Wow this group's done it's job!! I feel the same way about "staying together for the kids". It's not nessesarly the best thing if the parents aren't loving and caring to each other. If the parents are TRUELY willing to work things out for themselves, not the children, first the relationship (family) may stand a chance. Most of all remember YOU are NOT ALONE!!

ACT like a LADY, think like a MAN, so you DON'T get PLAYED like a BITCH!!!

Sunshine257
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:14 AM

I took my husband back for my son. It was the best decision I ever made. We are much stronger now and appreciate eachother more. I think it depends on the situation.

Fields456
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:24 AM
Sounds like you have taken a lot of good out if this group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:16 AM
Thats great. As long as gives you an open view. As far as staying together for the kids thats a personal decision. I think it should be done for all the right reasons. As long as there love there than its good to try to work things out. But if you are out of love and the relationship is not healthy no child deserve to stuck in between negativd energy. We as parents have to strong role models.
Momof5kids84
by Lauren on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I believe in staying together for the kids. At least giving it a good last shot. I feel that people need to put aside their own selfish desires, and work to keep the family together. This only works if both partners are willing to work to repair the relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mrs.mamma-
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Glad you got some great things out of the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanksgirl
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM
I feel the same way about this group:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM
I love you for writing this.

Quoting RazskullMom2:

Wow this group's done it's job!! I feel the same way about "staying together for the kids". It's not nessesarly the best thing if the parents aren't loving and caring to each other. If the parents are TRUELY willing to work things out for themselves, not the children, first the relationship (family) may stand a chance. Most of all remember YOU are NOT ALONE!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM
I'm glad it ended up in the best for both of you.

Quoting Sunshine257:

I took my husband back for my son. It was the best decision I ever made. We are much stronger now and appreciate eachother more. I think it depends on the situation.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM
I'm glad it ended up in the best for both of you.

Quoting Sunshine257:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN