Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

would you

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:34 AM
  • 43 Replies
Ever stay with the father of your child knowing he is on dating websites and who knows what eles. Just to keep your "family"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Or have you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Imperfection
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:35 AM
I wouldn't. If he has the nerve to go behind his wife's back and uses a dating site, he's up to no good and will most likely break up the family anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:37 AM
Ok what if you told him you know what he is doing. And he says sorry and wants a second try?

Quoting Ms.Imperfection:

I wouldn't. If he has the nerve to go behind his wife's back and uses a dating site, he's up to no good and will most likely break up the family anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Imperfection
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:40 AM
If that's the case, have him delete the accounts in front of you so you know they are gone. And if you see him on some dating related site again, he's gone. It's not right. But is he refuses, he shouldn't get the chance because that shows he has intentions on the sites.
Quoting jendawn1:

Ok what if you told him you know what he is doing. And he says sorry and wants a second try?

Quoting Ms.Imperfection:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:45 AM
What would stop him from opening another account.

Quoting Ms.Imperfection:

If that's the case, have him delete the accounts in front of you so you know they are gone. And if you see him on some dating related site again, he's gone. It's not right. But is he refuses, he shouldn't get the chance because that shows he has intentions on the sites.
Quoting jendawn1:

Quoting Ms.Imperfection:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

No ma'am.  he knows that cheating is my number one dealbreaker and that if i catch him in it i will leave faster than he can get out an apology.  Or that he had better be running faster than i can make a pot fly.  it depends on how i feel.

danandsamsmom
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Definitely not if we were not married.

mj.bullion
by Melissa on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Nope.

Ms.Imperfection
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Showing him you love him and you are the only women he needs will probably show him he doesn't need any accounts or dating sites. But if he's stupid and cannot grasp that he has a wonderful women's there then there is something wrong.

I'm not sure, if you share a computer you could monitor him when you are online like not in a I have no trust way but going through history to see if he's back on. Also keeping him busy will keep his mind off of te computer.

Quoting jendawn1:

What would stop him from opening another account.

Quoting Ms.Imperfection:

Quoting jendawn1:

Quoting Ms.Imperfection:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyVamp
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:53 AM
I wouldn't. One of the many reason I left my son's father.
1. You want to be with someone who only thinks about you & your needs. Anyone else is secondary.
2. Staying in a relationship/marriage for the children never works. Your children will grow up in a loveless home, thinking this is the way a family suppose to be. No way, why would you do that to yourself & your children. You & your children deserve to be happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN