Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont want a comparison. I just want you to listen.

Posted by   + Show Post
Hubby has a bad habit if comparing his vents to mine. When he's venting, I listen. When I vent, he compares and makes it out to be like he's had it worse.
Example - Our 10.5 month old son was up until 5am with a fever and seriously fussy. It was a rough night for us three. I also want to add that hubby did get some sleep last night. Probably about 3 or 4 more hours. Today sucks! Im very tired and our son is very needy and clingy and wants me to hold him constantly. Everytime I get him to sleep and go to pay him down he wakes right back up. His fever won't break. Im at my wits end. Along with our 7 year old daughter who is seriously bugging about everything. Its def a rough day and hubby is at work. He thinks that he needs to compare everything about his day to mine. Just LISTEN! That's all I want.
ETA - I had sent him a vent txt just saying, "Omfg...i need a fucking break! This shit is ridiculous.". Today just keeps getting worse and worse. He calls me and literally yells at me like Im a child saying, "You need a break?!? Where am I? At work! What about my break!". Damn, dude. I sent him a txt saying, "When you vent, I listen. I don't compare. I just listen. It would be nice if you did the same thing for me. But that's okay. I won't bother you anymore with my "problems".".
He just now sent me a txt apologizing.
Btw, Im using this post as my vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Replies (21-21):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:40 PM

LMAO @ man-ginas!!!  That's greatness.

Quoting -mrs.mamma-:

Ugh. Males & their man-ginas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)