Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

i think my marriage will be ending soon

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM
  • 15 Replies

i hate to say this but i trully love my husband but i sometimes with we never got married. i cant stand his condisening attuide towreds me, or him thinking im stupid. or my favorit he says if i cant control everything  and let me do it my way. i get kicked off my horse and become queen bitch. this is getting to the point where im done. its not fun anymore. he always has a lazy attuide. the last few wks he hasent done shit. he dont work, i do. he just starting getting ssi so now he says he makes more money then me. iam getting tired of it. but u know i think he is right yes i think im better b/c his life style sucked befor. he was a major drinker, partyer and married his gf when she turned 18 and he 30. and ohh i love this new one i gained 30 pounds this yr and he is constantly making comments about my weight. he actually got me to the point where i started seen a med dr and is on depression and mood stablizer. but iam now relizing is was he who pushed me this far. dear god give me streinght. and try to figure out whats best. and he wont take a break and stay at his moms for awhile. he says he does that and he files for divorce. sometimes i think he married me to be his kids mom and to not live with his parents anymore

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof2almost
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Sorry you are having to go through this. He should be more understanding of things and put you first and put your emotions first. Good luck hun, hope things work out for you!
ShannaBee
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Have you had a sit down heart-to-heart with him?

quartzhillmommi
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:11 PM

yes we finally did last night. and he said he would stick it out and not go no where., so today i tryed really hard to work on things. and there where a few comments he made to me. we where at my 8 yrs old therpy apt, in the lobby waiting for it to be over. so i wispered to him in a flirty way. and he says not now this isent the time or place. so then i texted him later on asking since all 4 boys r going to there parents house this weekend. we need a date night and to get away. he says what about camping and making lover under the stars i said sure (even tho im so not in the mood for sex...after his previous comment). then he replys back saying. maybe.....what the hell. so iam totle annoyed with him at this point. and i totle want to go away by myself this weekend. but that wont happend. so iam not going to discuss any of my frustrations with him anymore. and ill do whatever he wants i quess. he has also been talking about i should give him bjs...thats pretty much all he wants and i no longer care for them. this is very frustrating

2lilmamas
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I hope he also makes the effort to save the marriage. It seems like its all You you you doing the effort. He needs to also be considerate and help you out especially if he doesn't work, Don't let him take advantage of you. You seems like a good person and deserve to treated with respect.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I'm sorry you are going thru this HUGS... I hope you both make whatever decisions are in both of your best interest in the long term and short term too. Good luck

YVONNE

AmericanChild82
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Honey that's a form of abuse. I pray you have the strength to do better for you and your kiddo's. I know it's not easy. I was also in a similar relationship and it was hard at first but I did it and my kids were so proud of me. Think of the goals you have for yourself and how much easier it will be for you to accomplish those without his condisending attitude. Plus, once you're out that place you're in how much easier it will be to lose the weight and keep it off. We will all be here for you to talk and vent to. Stay strong momma, you can do this.

quartzhillmommi
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM

thanks everyone. iam just totle lost. he wasent like this in the begging iv just noticed it more in the last few months and when i try to approach it. he blames it all on me. i know totle he doesnt want to be married to me either but he also doesnt want everyone to know he failed a second marriage. i wish sometimes i could talk to his x and find out what the hell happended with them.

mollysmom212
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:52 AM

would he be willing to go to counseling with you?

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:40 AM

Do you have children together?

quartzhillmommi
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:41 PM

no we dont. i have 2 kids from my previos marrage and he has 2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)