Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How did you feel the day you married?

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:15 PM
  • 61 Replies

Either before the actual marriage or after. DH and I were just talking about it. I was a nervous wreck. I had to pee every 5 minutes lol. After, I was just relieved and ready to go on our honeymoon!

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelbabies11
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Ecstatic!! We had a court house wedding. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Not nervous at all..that was with my first marriage. lol. with this marriage i was so happy because it felt right, I feel even more in love with him on that day and Im more excited to see what each new day brings for us.

nicole2884
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

i was calm cool an collected up until 5 minutes before i walked down the aisle then i realized everyone was going to be staring at me an i didnt like that lol , go figure

sleepymommy87
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I was uncomfortable, exhausted, and hormonal... but I was 8 months pregnant when we got married. LOL :P

Deannie1258
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:25 PM
I thought that i would be nerveous but i woke up that morning happy to be getting married and ready to walk down the isle. Hugs Deannie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tessie on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:27 PM
I was relaxed and happy. I didnt have a care in the world.
Someone had given me the best advice ever.. Make sure you relax, because something will go wrong and if you worry waiting for it to happen then you'll miss everything and you can't get the time back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:32 PM
I was a nervous wreck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsparker0
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Rushed....we flew into Vegas the same day as the wedding! We had 5 hrs to get to the hotel, go get our marriage license, go back to the hotel and get ready, eat dinner, and get married! WHEW! Def had a bridezilla moment on the shuttle to the hotel LMAO :)

amanda81919
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Us too!

Quoting angelbabies11:

Ecstatic!! We had a court house wedding. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeky
by Alexandra on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I was a nervous wreck before the ceremony but my FIL calmed me down with a shot of vodka. 

The reception was a blast.  The only problem was, the guy who ran the hall kept hitting on me.  Seriously, who hits on a bride?  

The first thing on our minds when we got to the hotel on our wedding night was food.  We were starving!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN