Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Wife Who Got Her Husband Arrested for Being Annoying Is Onto Something - Which annoying habit of your husband's makes you want to lock him up?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 5:49 PM
  • 36 Replies

Wife Who Got Her Husband Arrested for Being Annoying Is Onto Something

Posted by Jacqueline Burt on August 23, 2012

squad carHere's an idea: The next time your husband is driving you crazy, drive him ... to the police station! That's what one woman in Wisconsin did recently. For real. Drove her spouse right to the slammer and told cops she was turning him in for "talking stupidly" and swearing. And guess what?

They arrested him! Well done, I say. Cheaper than couples' therapy (or a divorce, for that matter). And the wife is guaranteed a little peace and quiet at last, at least until somebody posts bail. (I'm guessing she probably won't be that somebody.) Anyway, how amazing would it be if law enforcement officers everywhere agreed that men's most irritating habits were a punishable offense?

"Talking stupidly" would probably amount to no more than a night or two in jail (depending on just how stupid the talk really was, right). Here are a few more potential crime and punishment combos:

Leaving the toilet seat up again $50 fine

Forgetting your birthday 6 months probation

Forgetting you exist during football season 100 hours of community service

Leaving dirty clothes on the floor next to the hamper Complete a 6-week stain treatment program

Giving any sort of household appliance as an anniversary gift A stint working in the morgue (à la Lindsay Lohan)

Whaddya think, ladies -- something to consider?

Which annoying habit of your husband's makes you want to lock him up?

by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha dirty clothes on the bed rail eeekkk! That kills me we have a hamper
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 6:17 PM
But the guy did have two outstanding warrants ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 6:59 PM
He is slower than a girl! I kid you not in 10years we have been married, EVERY SINGLE TIME we are going somewhere not only am I waiting for him he then has to run back inside for something when we finally get in the car. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxMocahFrappxx
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Leaving his clothes where he takes them off
... and when laundry day comes if its not in the hamper, it stays dirty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yzaguirre1986
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
His use q-tips on the laptop table !!! I can't stand that!!! Makes me sick to my stomach!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Worst habit for me is his very sarcastic sense of humor, I hate sarcasm.

YVONNE

torttia
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

leaving his finger and toe nails on the floor!!! I swear I wanna smack his mom every time he does it! She never taught him how to do anything for himself and I am paying for it big time!

*My DH is 20 years old...I hope he will grow out of it lol.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 24, 2012 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Omg, that story is crazy! lol

alsmullins7
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 1:05 AM
There are too many annoying habits he has to even count lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidenmommy2011
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Oh man, he leaves the toilet seat up sometimes, he is usually pretty good. We close both lids because of the baby. But when he leaves it up, he also leaves the door open and I have to fish ds out of the toilet... Which he will tell me bath and point at. Lol... One time he actually found ds playing in his bath aka toilet and accused ME of leaving both seats up... I was like HELLO I sit to pee and I haven't been in the bathroom since we got home only you have... Ugh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)