Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Position of the Week 8/27- 9/2

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:13 AM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

Sorry this is late, everyone! I was out of town and wasn't able to post anything until I got back!

It's retro-week again! The last Monday of each month, I'm going to re-post old positions that I had made back before I started using pictures to demonstrate.

Today's retro position is: Asian Cowgirl.

The Asian Cowgirl position is basically the same as the regular Cowgirl position, except that the receiver plants their feet instead of kneeling. Although not a big deal for the young and nimble, this position can be extremely difficult and tiring for many receivers, so their partner should offer some support using their hands whenever possible. A very popular twist to the regular cowgirl position, a must try for those that can!

And now, here are Cheerleader Barbie & Ken to demonstrate the position:

So what do you think? Will you be trying this one out this week?

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Before I injured my knee (while running, not from this position, LOL!) this was my favorite position! With the injury I can't do regular cowgirl either, if that makes anyone feel better about how daunting the description made this one sound - because let's face it, regular cowgirl isn't very difficult!

purpleducky
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this

My only question is why does Ken look like a girl in the face? lol

bookworm14
by Mandy on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Nope not me. I *love* regular, but I have no flexibility or stamina to do something like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Yeah, it's really disappointing. My DH and I literally spent an hour in the Barbie section trying to find the least girly looking one, and unfortunately, this dude was the closest we could find!

Quoting purpleducky:

nicole2884
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:48 PM

find it to hard

MomToovey
by Marianne on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM

bump!

AngelicMommy_72
by Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
He loves it, I feel silly doing it lol... Almost like a monkey trying to hump her zookeeper... I know I know, nice visual, buy sure i'll give it a go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:05 PM
It amazes how she manages to keep her tennis shoes on! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jozzie
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here, we have a manlier looking Ken for my daughter but she wanted more clothes for him and ny goodness, pink shirts and pants and pyschodelic colors I was like oh no! Lol

Quoting MomToovey:

Yeah, it's really disappointing. My DH and I literally spent an hour in the Barbie section trying to find the least girly looking one, and unfortunately, this dude was the closest we could find!

Quoting purpleducky:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Hilarious!! :-D

Quoting MomToovey:

Quoting purpleducky:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)