Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Im so hurt

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:11 PM
  • 9 Replies
Dh and I had a couples session today. It didn't go well at all because dh thought I was blaming it all on him when I am not. All I said was he don't listen to how I feel and all I want him to do, is listen. She sided with me saying he should listen. Dh brought up the house, stating he was it done his way and she said if he wants it done his way then he should do it his way. Then, he got mad and stormed off and said to the lady that she's an ass because she basically said he was cutting me down and slammed the door. So she asked me when did this all start and I told her when he let his DD stay again.

I love dh alot but I am so devastated that dh feels that way. He's been having attitudes ever sense he let his DD stay with us. I know he don't love or care for me at all. I tried to explain before we.did the couples session how I felt etc. but he didn't listen. So finally, I told her how I felt. I never really open up to someone face to face but I had no choice. If I didn't I would of done something. Dh always the type when someone points out something he gets mad because its not his damn way. I am about to file for seperation so me and my babies can have a better life.

I married dh because I love him and yes he was my first and hoped he was my only but I can't take nomore of his shit. Our 4 year anniversary is Monday and I don't care about it anymore :,( it makes my cry when he don't love me back in a way I want to be loved.

I don't know if I made sense so bare with me and don't bash me because of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tinyweenie4203
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Separate, but be prepared like money an what not before you do.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:59 PM

im sorry hugs

YVONNE

natraschelle
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:49 AM

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your DH. I admit I married my ex-husband a week after I turned 18 due to rebellion (parental issues at the time). Everyone was telling us we were too young and I thought we were doing just fine and "in love". A month later, I found out I was pregnant as well, but ended up miscarrying at about 8 or 9 weeks. It killed the relationship and he became an abusive man. Yes, I stayed with him due to religious reasons I had at the time and we ended up birthing my 2 year old. Little did I know, my ex gave my child shaken baby syndrome. That was the end of that. Now I have found true love with my current husband, and never realized what I had with my ex was just stupidity and puppy love in a controlled relationship. BUT, look within yourself... if you are happy, then maybe try to make it work? But if you are having constant doubts about your relationship (especially good reasons to doubt the marriage) then maybe you need to do something different in life? The ultimate underlining opinion: the grass isn't always greener on the other side, but you won't know if you can find someone that makes you happy/happier unless you trust your gut and your heart. Good luck!

pookienbobosmom
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I'm so sorry :(

sew4fun
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Im sorry honey

m0mmy0ftw02012
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:02 AM

some states you may not have to file separations papers, my state says that ones your husband and you live in separate locations you are legally separated. I would say just try the separation out and see if living with out your husband is the right way to go. It gives you time to think about everything and to see if you want to make your marriage work. I am 10 months into my separation and i had alot of time to think about everything and it was better for myself as well as my kids ( we separated right before our 5 anniversary). Plus a separation also gives your husband the time he may need to work out his problems. I wish the best for you. Just keep your head up high with all thats going on. Good luck with whatever decision you do make.

Momof5kids84
by Lauren on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Give the counseling time. I think that the issues that you two are dealing with right now are quite common. Have you tried being sweet and loving to him? Maybe he will follow suit. My husband didn't become the wonderful hubby that he is overnight. We used to fight like crazy our first two years of marriage. If you can make it through this rough patch imagine how better it will be later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilMamaK
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Maybe sepreating will be for the best hun. I know when my DH and I went through our issues, seprerating from him was the only thing that woke him up and made him realize that i wasn't going to let him treat me any kind of way. Good luck hun.. and don't settle for anything less than you deserve.

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), & Our angel baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:30 AM

If he'll go back to counseling with you,keep trying,if not I'm afraid it's only going to get worse,might as well separate.It sucks not feeling loved.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN