Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

OMGoodness...

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:41 AM
  • 18 Replies
........I've been sooooo disconnected from CM!! So sorry!! Wtheck is wrong with me???

My SO has been having my attention like crazy... even when we are not together we seem to be on Tango.
LOL..
And I realized that SO is soooooo sweet and selfless.....not selfish. But selfless meaning he thinks about everyone before himself.
I was tired and so was he after our 14hours at work on Monday and I forgot my jacket so I told him to go yo the car and id go quickly to get my jacket and meet him there... he told me no that I'm tired that he'd go get it without hesitation and ran ajd did that. I waited for him but I disnt go all the way to the car ..when he got.back I told him he didn't have to do that ..that I knew he was tired too and he said so I'm the man and its my job ... I Dont care iif I'm tired.... I will do it!
he seems to do sweet things like that from the start and it surprises Me all the time.
He is the same way with his mom and family. He's soo kind. Too kind to be true LOL.

Is your SO or DH /DF like this? :]
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:44 AM

awww that is great!  You so deserve that in your life after all you have been thru.  Both my guys are like that but Irish is more so...i always tease him that he was born in the wrong century lol.

Miss ya girly!

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM

HAHAHAHA no, my Dh would have told me to go get it myself... after a huge fight he would have gotten it... it wouldnt even be worth it!!

laylolilah
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Nope, my guy is definitely not chivalrous. Often I blame myself for choosing someone quite a bit younger, slowly though, I'm starting to think its his parents fault.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m0mmy0ftw02012
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:52 AM

aww......

mistyDaze76
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:52 AM

My dh grew up with 3 sisters.  He learned respect from the start and him being such a gentlemen is one reason I fell for him.  He's a flirty mess, but definitely knows how to treat a lady.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Yes he is.  :)  I love that about him.  You've got a keeper!  

mustloveanimals
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Yes, my DH would do that. Now, if I'd forgotten my PURSE, he would NOT have gotten that. For some reason, he won't carry my purse even the shortest distance. And my purse is just a black bag, nothing real elaborate/girly.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Thanks Anryan!! Miss u too!!

Oh forgot to tell u! I finally got a letter in the mail for the final judgement for my divorce on Oct 10. I'm happy about it..and iI didn't pay anything for the divorce... on yyhe other hand.. I found out ex h spies on me which creeps me out!

Quoting Anryan:

awww that is great!  You so deserve that in your life after all you have been thru.  Both my guys are like that but Irish is more so...i always tease him that he was born in the wrong century lol.

Miss ya girly!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Yes Irish is very old fashioned . Very "old" for his age .

Quoting Anryan:

Miss ya girly!

marie2409
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Yes. He is just like that!! Always doing things for me but knows when back off and let me do for myself :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN