Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

IronManVs. Batman

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:28 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

Who would win?

Who is the richest?

Who is the hottest?

by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Batman. He's got a bit of a sinister side to him that would crush big hearted(robot hearted) iron man. Plus hes way hotter and his riches go waaaay back...hes old money.

EmmaZate
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Tony Stak is probably richer.... Thats a LOT of gadgets....

In a fight... Hmmm IDK

And I have ALWAYS been partial to him. Just me I like RDJ.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Me too! Except Batman is taller&hotter body! Tony Stark has more money than Bruce WayneBatman Stark Industry is booming&h is smarter!

Quoting EmmaZate:

Tony Stak is probably richer.... Thats a LOT of gadgets....

In a fight... Hmmm IDK

And I have ALWAYS been partial to him. Just me I like RDJ.

charliebean
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:40 PM
3 moms liked this
Iron Man, because Batman's fake gravelly voice irritates me. And Robert Downy Jr is gorgeous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Tony Stark has old money too! Stark industry started in the 30's? Or something like that! Making weapons for the government! Wayne enterprise was taken over,then he gave control of it to Lucious! And TS is pretty smart! I think outside of their suits fist to fist Bruce Wayne will kick the snot out of Tony Stark! LOL

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Batman. He's got a bit of a sinister side to him that would crush big hearted(robot hearted) iron man. Plus hes way hotter and his riches go waaaay back...hes old money.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM

LOL

Quoting charliebean:

Iron Man, because Batman's fake gravelly voice irritates me. And Robert Downy Jr is gorgeous.

aimesnyc
by Amy on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Ooh...that's tough.  I love them both, but am more partial to Batman.  However, I think that Tony Stark has more dangerous weapons.  But in a physical fight, probably Batman because, come on, he's got MUCH deeper issues to fight out...lol!

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Tony Stark has old money too! Stark industry started in the 30's? Or something like that! Making weapons for the government! 

Quoting jellybeanjean:

I think Bruces money goes way way way back ... like royalty way back....could be wrong though ...time to google

mommy425906
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Hahaha! Good response.

Quoting charliebean:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Oh but he still isn't making any more ontop of old money! LOL I can't believe we are discussing them like they are real? I'm curious too now!! LOL
In retrospect TS has tthe ability to come up with some things on his own,even if dad didn't started the company! Again I'm speaking like they're real" Oh well I'm bored kids are at school! LOL

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Tony Stark has old money too! Stark industry started in the 30's? Or something like that! Making weapons for the government! 

Quoting jellybeanjean:

I think Bruces money goes way way way back ... like royalty way back....could be wrong though ...time to google

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)