Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I hate the ps3!!! *vent* UPDATE

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this
Why is it my "d"h would rather play video games then spend time with me?? It drives me crazy! I wish it would break! And to top it off he never wants to bd. we are suposed to be ttc! How is that going to happen when his hands are glued to the controller and his eyes are glued to the tv screen!! Ugh! I am sick of it! I have asked nicely, begged, said he can't, nagged and done everything I can think of even gone so far as to hide his controllers. Nothing works. He is 36! I wish he would grow up!

Update!-we discussed it tonight and came up with a comprise!! He gets two nights a week. And since he is making me join a bowling league I get to teach him to crochet!! (or we do something else I enjoy doing) he has also said he is trying to work on the bedroom stuff. But we will see about that. I have heard that 107 times. Trying to be optimistic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yzaguirre1986
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

i think ur DH  and my dh were meant to be bff! my dh is the same way. :(

alsmullins7
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:10 PM
It's so frustrating! To me there is nothing wrong with playing as long as its done in moderation! If it were up to him he would be playing all day everyday. Grrr.

Quoting yzaguirre1986:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlliceNWnderLnd
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Mine is kinda that way.. just take your panties off and sit on his lap. If he ignores that then just ride him anyways
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crescentstar2
by Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Get naked and get in his lap ;-) worked for my DH when he was into Xbox we don't have it any more lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yzaguirre1986
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:12 PM

yup sounds like some one i know n married!

Quoting alsmullins7:

It's so frustrating! To me there is nothing wrong with playing as long as its done in moderation! If it were up to him he would be playing all day everyday. Grrr.

Quoting yzaguirre1986:

alsmullins7
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:33 AM
That doesn't do anything! It's like he has no interest in sex. No sex drive.

Quoting AlliceNWnderLnd:

Mine is kinda that way.. just take your panties off and sit on his lap. If he ignores that then just ride him anyways

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alsmullins7
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:34 AM
It doesn't do anything. Sometimes I flash him my boobs or butt and he just giggles. Which makes me feel great:/

Quoting crescentstar2:

Get naked and get in his lap ;-) worked for my DH when he was into Xbox we don't have it any more lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WildCat73
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Because it is a guy thing. My husband will either be in the workshop or playing games or sleeping. He rarely spends time with us. To be honest he spends more time on games when he is not at work.

crescentstar2
by Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Strip tease in front of the tv with a whip cream bikini

Quoting alsmullins7:

It doesn't do anything. Sometimes I flash him my boobs or butt and he just giggles. Which makes me feel great:/

Quoting crescentstar2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Play with him? sorry I cant relate... I basically took over the PS3 from DH lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN