Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Ever had anyone flirt with your man in front of you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Some women have balls!

My husband, brother in law,  and I were shopping and the clerk was chatting with DH and my BIL. I start putting the bags in the buggy as DH is paying. She's asking DH about weekend plans and flirting. The girl looks at me and says, "So, are you, like, their friend?"

My DH says, "No. She is my wife." The girl goes, "Oh." and stops being all nice and chatty.

by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
crystalrbp
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:21 PM
She wasn't flirting it was more like undressing him with her eyes. He worked with her. Dh, some of his buddies from work and I were talking about the weekend we had all planned and she walked up said something dh looked at her and she gave him those f*%k me eyes. I looke at her saw that she did that, dh looke at me and immediately stood imbetween us with his back to her and the guys were all backing up. Dh came home that day and I told him if she ever did that again I won't hesitate to beat some little girls a$$. He said she won't and he made sure of it. She don't work there anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army_Angel83
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Yeah It was sweet I was at my chiropractors and her assistant had never met my husband until the other day. So I went in there today and she told me
"did you know the last time you were in here your husband was totally checking you out?"
Made me laugh
I've had all my friends tell me my DH is perfect and that it's obvious he's head over heels for me
It's nice to have a man treat me so wonderfully considering my exs were abusive jerks

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Army_Angel83:

Thanks yeah my DH never fails to make me feel beautiful

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Army_Angel83:

Yep my husband looked her right in the eyes and said
"I'm married to that Asian beauty right there. You don't stand a chance"

And then walked away with his arm around me

That's awesome!

That's how my husband is too. : ) We're lucky ladies! : )

Whenever we randomly run into someone my husband works with, male or female they always tell me its nice to meet me and that Todd talks about me ALL the time and brags about me and has my photos all over the place.  awwwwww that tickles my heart

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:23 PM
4 moms liked this
Yeah. :). He always lets them know Im his wife. I love it when other women flirt with him. Its a turn on for me because I know that hes mine and he loves me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Quoting Army_Angel83:

Yeah It was sweet I was at my chiropractors and her assistant had never met my husband until the other day. So I went in there today and she told me
"did you know the last time you were in here your husband was totally checking you out?"
Made me laugh
I've had all my friends tell me my DH is perfect and that it's obvious he's head over heels for me
It's nice to have a man treat me so wonderfully considering my exs were abusive jerks

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Army_Angel83:

Thanks yeah my DH never fails to make me feel beautiful

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Army_Angel83:

That's awesome!

That's how my husband is too. : ) We're lucky ladies! : )

Whenever we randomly run into someone my husband works with, male or female they always tell me its nice to meet me and that Todd talks about me ALL the time and brags about me and has my photos all over the place.  awwwwww that tickles my heart

awwww

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

coffeelover66
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

What a Angel!!!  That's is great I would of love to seen the look on the chicks face after he told her off LOL

Quoting Army_Angel83:

EmmaGlenn20
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:43 PM
It happens at restaurants sometimes where the waitress will only talk to my husband . She only makes eye contact with him and gives him the hugest smiles ever, oh and she makes sure her girls are pushed up in her low cut blouse before coming to the table. It's like I'm not even there haha. We don't really mind though, we just laugh it off - and leave out the tip. We're extremely obviously married.
Army_Angel83
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
She looked stunned cause quite honestly she was very pretty and I'm a little "fluffy" while my DH has a six pack.
Lol

Quoting coffeelover66:

What a Angel!!!  That's is great I would of love to seen the look on the chicks face after he told her off LOL

Quoting Army_Angel83:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerJas2
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

No and Im glad. I have an attitude issue and i would probably go off.

Kaybean
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:49 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes I have, grrr. LOL. My DH has always been liked by the girls. He's a hottie, but also has an awesome, bubbly and friendly personality. I've even had girls we went to high school with staying stuff to him on FB! This one girl from his grade (he was a 2 grades below me at the same school) requested him as a friend and asked him if he had a girl or whatever and he said he was with someone and she asked what my name was, when it CLEARLY shows on his profile that he was with me and then she started messaging him privately and asked him to come see her and offered him sex!!! Needless to say, I messages her back and chewed her a new one and then she blocked me and my DH, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyM811
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Yup! It's happened to me a couple of times. Once was on our honeymoon! He made sure to mention that to her though lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)