Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Ever had anyone flirt with your man in front of you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Some women have balls!

My husband, brother in law,  and I were shopping and the clerk was chatting with DH and my BIL. I start putting the bags in the buggy as DH is paying. She's asking DH about weekend plans and flirting. The girl looks at me and says, "So, are you, like, their friend?"

My DH says, "No. She is my wife." The girl goes, "Oh." and stops being all nice and chatty.

by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
bloodytears1986
by Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Ok here is my story. I was noticeably pregnant with dhs kid (at the time we were just engaged) and we went to a local metal show. Well he made a local music zeen (like a mini magazine) and was passing them out and he handed a girl one and she ran at him and attempted to kiss him on his lips. Dh turned his head and she got his cheek but i was livid. I was pregnant and my hormones were raging and I looked at her and yelled "certain people better get off my fiance or I will kick their ass, I don't care if I'm pregnant, I will f&$k someone up!" I was so mad I could hardly see straight. I'm a natural jealous type too so I was soooooo mad. And for the debbie downers on this site, no, i didn't drink or mosh cause I was pregnant. Not that there were enough people to mosh anyways. Also the girl was so drunk she was clueless as to what was going on so there is no way she would have fought me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:57 PM
2 moms liked this
You would "beat her ass" for just looking at your husband?

Quoting crystalrbp:

She wasn't flirting it was more like undressing him with her eyes. He worked with her. Dh, some of his buddies from work and I were talking about the weekend we had all planned and she walked up said something dh looked at her and she gave him those f*%k me eyes. I looke at her saw that she did that, dh looke at me and immediately stood imbetween us with his back to her and the guys were all backing up. Dh came home that day and I told him if she ever did that again I won't hesitate to beat some little girls a$$. He said she won't and he made sure of it. She don't work there anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Monsita
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Quoting bloodytears1986:

Ok here is my story. I was noticeably pregnant with dhs kid (at the time we were just engaged) and we went to a local metal show. Well he made a local music zeen (like a mini magazine) and was passing them out and he handed a girl one and she ran at him and attempted to kiss him on his lips. Dh turned his head and she got his cheek but i was livid. I was pregnant and my hormones were raging and I looked at her and yelled "certain people better get off my fiance or I will kick their ass, I don't care if I'm pregnant, I will f&$k someone up!" I was so mad I could hardly see straight. I'm a natural jealous type too so I was soooooo mad. And for the debbie downers on this site, no, i didn't drink or mosh cause I was pregnant. Not that there were enough people to mosh anyways. Also the girl was so drunk she was clueless as to what was going on so there is no way she would have fought me.

I understand you were pregnant and naturally furious with what was happening.....

I have a post "she said since my husband met her, he asked her to have an affair with him"  PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINION....Thanks!  

crystalrbp
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
If he has a wedding band on with his Wife beside him holding his hand and looks at him like he is a piece of ass. Then hell yes I will. He would do the same if a man did that to me when he standing there.

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting crystalrbp:

She wasn't flirting it was more like undressing him with her eyes. He worked with her. Dh, some of his buddies from work and I were talking about the weekend we had all planned and she walked up said something dh looked at her and she gave him those f*%k me eyes. I looke at her saw that she did that, dh looke at me and immediately stood imbetween us with his back to her and the guys were all backing up. Dh came home that day and I told him if she ever did that again I won't hesitate to beat some little girls a$$. He said she won't and he made sure of it. She don't work there anymore.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesaurus
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 6:21 PM

yes. twice that i know if. one was a bartender and the other was actually a cable person who came to our house to fix something. One comment was "You look just like Jason Aldean, i love him, he is so hot!" both of them just came off as desperate and I just couldn't help but laugh. like really you are going to try to sweet talk my husband while I am sitting right here????!?

charliebean
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
For just LOOKING though? No offense, but that's a little insane. If she was flirting or touching or something I can understand, but you can't be mad at people for simply noticing that someone is attractive. I'm jealous and insecure and possessive as the next girl, but even I think that's extreme.

You don't ever look at someone on TV and think "damn, he's hot"? Your husband never thinks other women are pretty?

Quoting crystalrbp:

If he has a wedding band on with his Wife beside him holding his hand and looks at him like he is a piece of ass. Then hell yes I will. He would do the same if a man did that to me when he standing there.

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting crystalrbp:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LveMy2K1dS
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Yes, at a concert a couple of weeks ago it was standing room only and some whore in front of us kept turning around and smiling at my SO! He started talking to the guy next to us and she was like turning around trying to get in their conversation! I was standing right next to him and kept staring at her but she acted like I wasn't there! It was really sad and pathetic lol. Eventually she pushed her way up but man what a desperate hoe lol

suzy1125
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Quoting EmmaGlenn20:

It happens at restaurants sometimes where the waitress will only talk to my husband . She only makes eye contact with him and gives him the hugest smiles ever, oh and she makes sure her girls are pushed up in her low cut blouse before coming to the table. It's like I'm not even there haha. We don't really mind though, we just laugh it off - and leave out the tip. We're extremely obviously married.

so you are saying she pushes her boobs up cause she knows your hubs is coming in? Or was she already dressed like that for her shift?
Suzy1125
LynBoz
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM
lol, yes I have had men hit on me infront of my husband. He just tells me I am hot and he doesn't blame them. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by Jenn! on Sep. 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Wow. What a dumbass! Way to go husband! Lol!

Girls have flirted & smiled at him but he gives them his serious 'wtf are you doing' face and they stop lol! I hate women like that. So disrespectful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN