Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Ever had anyone flirt with your man in front of you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Some women have balls!

My husband, brother in law,  and I were shopping and the clerk was chatting with DH and my BIL. I start putting the bags in the buggy as DH is paying. She's asking DH about weekend plans and flirting. The girl looks at me and says, "So, are you, like, their friend?"

My DH says, "No. She is my wife." The girl goes, "Oh." and stops being all nice and chatty.

by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Replies (321-326):
thecoffeefairy
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:52 PM
It happens a lot. I've also been hit on in front of so just as often or even more. We take it with a grain of salt. We love each other and appreciate that other people find our so to be a hottie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NunezMom
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Yes!!! Dam waitress..She was all over him refilling his drinks (for free) makin sure he was "satisfied" uuuuugh dum whore lol she knew we were together we were alone,but she jus kept on going. And to make it worse she spoke spanish and so does my man,I don't..ugh talk about uncomfortable..I banned that restaurant for LIFE lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BSisk11
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Yea, we had a party at our place, we were all pretty much gone.. but my cousins wife flirted heavily with my husband. And, my husband didn't notice bc he was too much into beer pong or goofing off with his buddies! 

Not the first time cousins wife has flirted with a family member other then her husband. 

iviemom
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM
I think it's funny! We have been together for so long that now if he gets hit on he gets all awkward! I honestly don't care it's more of a compliment! :)
Dayna29
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 2:51 AM

I had a girl try to climb on top of my man in front of me. She fell off and proceeded to do it again. Lets just say Karma is a b*tch. I was furious at the time. But I guess that goes to show how trashy some people can be. She is no longer my DF friend. And she couldn't understand why he would not reply to her trying to get me to back off. Its not like I hit her or anything. I should have though. The bouncer at the bar told me I should have. I wasn't drinking when I called her out. 

Metteba
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:31 PM

My niece is very pretty, nice, shy and quiet. She is very beautiful and she always looks nice when she goes anywhere. Its so funny that most of you women say you go places wiht yoru man that you have to hang onto him in order let the other women know he is taken/married and give him so-called affection touches thru out the night. But when my any female, like my niece, is around, it's always the GF/wife who is giving her the mean, nasty looks...LOL. It's so funny to watch your man try to avoid looking at my niece...and when you catch him looking at her you women get this angry look on your face and that just cracks me up.

And, lets be real ladies, you gonna go toe to toe with??? The other woman prolly give you the beat down..LOL. 

*As for my BF, I already know how he is...and he knows how long I can go without communicating to him...or even break up with him and he dont even know it..LOL.  Men are men and just ponder this for a moment, just think how he acts when your not around...I bet he don't say he's married or hooked up..**  Just' Sayin...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)