Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Ever had anyone flirt with your man in front of you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Some women have balls!

My husband, brother in law,  and I were shopping and the clerk was chatting with DH and my BIL. I start putting the bags in the buggy as DH is paying. She's asking DH about weekend plans and flirting. The girl looks at me and says, "So, are you, like, their friend?"

My DH says, "No. She is my wife." The girl goes, "Oh." and stops being all nice and chatty.

by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Replies (51-60):
Chatema
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Lol, bitches showed up at my door looking for my husband.

nicole6870
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Wow! Ex gf's?

Quoting Chatema:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chatema
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Yep

Quoting nicole6870:

Wow! Ex gf's?

Quoting Chatema:

larabear1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this
That insanely unacceptable and unforgivable.

Quoting nicole6870:

Once wasn't in front of me but everyone found it so hilarious they had to tell me. DH was at a bank (wedding ring on) cashing a check. The teller kept batting her eyelashes and other such stuff. Before she hands him his license back she says "her name + Dh's last name that has a nice sound to it". DH grabbed his license up and said "Nicole + last name sounds much better. That's my wife's name". Lol. Creepy much!
I get ignored on occassion in restaurants. I usually laugh.
This is the biggest one by far and my mother is to blame. I was preggo w/dd#2 and had dd1 w/us. We went to eat DH was right there w/me helping me w/dd1. When I went to take dd1 to the bathroom DH handed her to me and kissed me on the cheek in front of the hostess stand at the door and went on out. Little bro went w/him, mom stood running her mouth. I come out and DH and I are talking outside waiting on my ridiculously slow mother. Mom comes out and calls DH over to the door. He walk over and the hostess walks out w/her friend and tries to give him her number. DH turns bright red and steps back. I hear him say, "Umm..i'm married." Wth?! My mom told the hostess her daughter was a bitch but her son in law was great and she thought he needed a new woman. I about killed all women involved that night.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole6870
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:59 AM
Yeah my mother brought it up a few months back. Since I wasn't pregnant it took a lot of control not to hit her.

Quoting larabear1:

That insanely unacceptable and unforgivable.

Quoting nicole6870:

Once wasn't in front of me but everyone found it so hilarious they had to tell me. DH was at a bank (wedding ring on) cashing a check. The teller kept batting her eyelashes and other such stuff. Before she hands him his license back she says "her name + Dh's last name that has a nice sound to it". DH grabbed his license up and said "Nicole + last name sounds much better. That's my wife's name". Lol. Creepy much!
I get ignored on occassion in restaurants. I usually laugh.
This is the biggest one by far and my mother is to blame. I was preggo w/dd#2 and had dd1 w/us. We went to eat DH was right there w/me helping me w/dd1. When I went to take dd1 to the bathroom DH handed her to me and kissed me on the cheek in front of the hostess stand at the door and went on out. Little bro went w/him, mom stood running her mouth. I come out and DH and I are talking outside waiting on my ridiculously slow mother. Mom comes out and calls DH over to the door. He walk over and the hostess walks out w/her friend and tries to give him her number. DH turns bright red and steps back. I hear him say, "Umm..i'm married." Wth?! My mom told the hostess her daughter was a bitch but her son in law was great and she thought he needed a new woman. I about killed all women involved that night.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 3:09 AM
Lol yes and I just laughed it off when he said hey just in case you thought I was single guess what I super happily married...
MandyBear0341
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Not that I have actually noticed?

phillipalarcon
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 6:10 AM
I felt like I had it the worst! My husband & I are going through a rough patch. He had been lying to me about everything. ESPECIALLY,about truely working on our marriage while haveing old ex- girlfriend committed in his life. VAL / KELLY WHERE DOES SHE HAVE HER FAMILY AT AND I HOPE SHE CAN FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE SOME STRANGE WOMEN AROUND YOUR SON, BUYING TOYS & GIVING HER
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MunchiesMom324
by Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 6:36 AM
2 moms liked this

yeah, once we were at a karaoke bar (don't laugh!) and I was up on stage singing. Now, DH is... well, he isn't hollywood hot, but he is built like a linebacker with 26in biceps, and 6'3 - bright blue eyes and a clean shaven head - he isn't used to being hit on.  He was always the "friend" to the girls in highschool (and later on, in the workplace).  Anywho, I was singing, and this girl walked over to him, twirling her hair, asking him to "teach her how to play pool like that *giggle*"  and every time she would inch closer he would step back.  He had this "deer in the headlights" look on his face.  I was watching the whole time out of the corner of my eye - it was hilarious!!  I finished my song, and was headed to the little girls room - and as I passed our table (it was right next to the stage) he grabbed my arm, put me between him and the girl and said "This is my wife. Why don't you let her show you how to play pool?" 

He was like "I didn't know what to do, she wouldn't go away!"  I laughed.

Coreyhoots
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, they have. My DH doesnt even notice. He is always very wrapped up in me lol. Other woman don't even seem to catch his eye that I've noticed, because I try and catch him lol. When naked woman are on tv he actually turns his head. He says it's disrespectful towards me and he doesn't want to see that crap.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)