Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Ever had anyone flirt with your man in front of you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Some women have balls!

My husband, brother in law,  and I were shopping and the clerk was chatting with DH and my BIL. I start putting the bags in the buggy as DH is paying. She's asking DH about weekend plans and flirting. The girl looks at me and says, "So, are you, like, their friend?"

My DH says, "No. She is my wife." The girl goes, "Oh." and stops being all nice and chatty.

by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Replies (61-70):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM

That's ridiculous!

No, no one has ever flirted with him in front of me. However, that's not to say they don't flirt, just when I'm not around. DH and I usually laugh about it later when he tells me.

Rose87
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:09 AM
3 moms liked this
We've had this happen. My husband will ignore her, look the other way and ask me to order for him or ask for a refill. If she keeps it up after that, he discusses it with management because he finds it disrespectful to our marriage, disrespectful to our kids, disrespectful to me AND he believes she's not respecting herself.

Quoting EmmaGlenn20:

It happens at restaurants sometimes where the waitress will only talk to my husband . She only makes eye contact with him and gives him the hugest smiles ever, oh and she makes sure her girls are pushed up in her low cut blouse before coming to the table. It's like I'm not even there haha. We don't really mind though, we just laugh it off - and leave out the tip. We're extremely obviously married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scarletlolita76
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Yes!! DH and I were getting chinese food in the mall one day and the girl behind the counter asks whether he worked in the mall, then what he was doing this weekend...etc... I cleared my throat and she stopped and looked me up and down then back at dh and says who is this? Like I'm not supposed to be there.... I'm like I'M HIS WIFE! And he laughed and put his arm around me and we walked away. I was so angry but he was apparently amused by my jealousy lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaof697
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM

my husband used to go to the bar to get drunk and then he stopped. and then met me. And we have been married 15 yrs. we just went to a party for a friends wife which was at the bar. and a lady he knew from his bar days tried to put her hands in his pocket and I was standing right next to him. He said "what are you doing there is only $3. in there."   She replied "That don't matter."   I was not happy.

Lorena
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Yes all the time but he never seems to notice lol. He thinks im crazy and that she was just being polite. But my dh talks about Mr to random ppl. We see the same chiropractor and when I go in he will bring up something that me and dh did like our tuff.trucking or kickball game and say Bert said you did so good all he did was talk about you and talk about how proud he is of you. It makes me feel good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mickstinator
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Uh, move over, Bitch! That's my man! 

At least, that's what I'd be thinking for the rest of the day! That lady had some shuzpah! 

3rd2bedue
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:50 AM

LOL..... heehee, ild be all woman back off "he is married to the most wonderful woman in the world (ME)! lmao! >>>>>>>>>Then ild say "see his ring (the one on his ring finger) notice how it matches mine! ^_^ 

kiddo0820
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Yes, most the time when that happens I grab his hand and kiss him, then look at the girl like "he's mine" I don't do it in a bitch way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
river.red
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM
All the time, and he flirts back a lot of the time :( I've gotten to where I ignore it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockyhugs35
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:53 AM
No thank God. Not while I'm around. But I know ladies flirt with him while he works. But he's the definition of faithful so I don't really worry about it. But we laugh about it together.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)