Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Your so sick but you can go out in the rain...

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM
  • 8 Replies
To go to your fishing club meeting!!! Wtf? My dh has been "sick" in bed for two days! I've been catering to him keeping the kids quiet and out of the house for him. Nothing is appreciated. He gets a soar throat and he's dyeing but tonight he has a fishing club meeting and guess where he just went? Im going crazy here!
When your man gets sick does he make it seam he only has days to live or does he man up and keep going?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PaganMomma40
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Actually he does both. He works away from home so I am not always there to baby him. But when he is home and not feeling well its like one of my children being sick...lol Its the pitiful face that gets me.

ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:55 PM

he will play it up for how ever long he needs to before he finds something fun to do... lol

IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:57 PM

When my man is sick he doesn't get the option of doing anything but staying quarantined in his room!  If he needs me to care for him he doesn't get the luxary of getting to play.  On that note he only does that when he's really sick or sick+stressed at work.  Otherwise he just powers through it.

sillytime
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Lol ladies I'm feeling better! Just waiting for him to get home with a snack for me fingers crossed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarcasimom
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM

He acts like he's dying but I still make him help.

He wanted to call out of work the first day of his cold. I said no, I can't call out when I get sick and you can never call out when I'm not feeling well so you're going.

He did go but called out the next day because he was even more sick.

Hottmomma607
Monday!
Yesterday at 12:50 PM
by Trica on Sep. 20, 2012 at 2:13 AM
If he's sick, he's sick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:48 PM

he keeps going...

MomToovey
by Marianne on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Mine's awesome. If he stays home from work, he really is knocking on death's door, and yet he's always apologizing to ME that he's not being more helpful around the house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)