Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My intuition keeps telling me he cheated....HELP!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Long story short.....condom was missing from the ones bf and I had in bedroom.  I asked about them, he said he maturbated in it.  Other things noticed around the house....babys shampoo in the shower, crib toys moved about, and he was so quick to take the garbage out as i was confronting him.  The day I found this missing, I had an awful cold feeling going to his door and was hearing it in my head that "a condom is missing"....and sure enough it was.  I heard him telling his mother on the phone...."she went through my stuff....(and hesitantly he says)....because I used a condom.  I could have if i wanted to, but I didn't."  He denies cheating of course.  When I was confronting him, I really had no emotion at all.  My body was like cold and heavy. 

This happened a couple months ago.  Evryday I keep hearing my intuition telling me that he cheated.  I have asked him a couple more times if he cheated.  I do believe he is talking to other girls because last night we were laying on bed and he got a facebook message  We have the same phone, and he holds the phone up to show me that he got a fb instant message. 

I cant get passed this.  HELP!!!!! 

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Replies (61-61):
Chesneychick77
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:28 PM
No matter the situation or the facts, I think women should ALWAYS trust their intuition. So many get in trouble bc they ignore it. Women have a sixth sense. Don't know why they always deny it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN