Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would you deal with this??

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:09 AM
  • 17 Replies

One; Would you put up with your man, asking another woman to lunch, and it is one of his "friends" that he knows you do not care for. You have already had issues and arguements with him about her. (one was her putting her hand all over his thigh and being in his face, the other is now him asking her to dinner), he claims he understands you, but yet asks this married woman out anyway??

Two; Would you put up with your man who has called you "my love" practically the whole time you both have been dating, you have heard him call other women "sweetheart"  "hun" etc., and that is just how he is. BUT you are the only one that you have heard him call "my love" to. NOW all the sudden, here he is at the age of 50, calling some 28 year old "my love." He wishes her happy birthday she replies with thanks babe, and he replies with "anytime my love." Nothing like sweetheart or hun, it is "my love" the name he has always called you.

No bashing please, just curious to how others would react to this....thank you.

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lorena
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Personally I would flip! Then after I cooled down have a serious heart to heart and tell him how it makes you feel. Ask him how he would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. Why is a 50 something hanging out wit a 20 something anyway. My dh is in his 30's and I would flip if he was trying to hang out with a 20's something. Oh and if that don't work I would invite myself to dinner!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:55 AM
I wouldnt deal with it. He is disrespectful and selfish, he acts that way because he knows you will get mad, but your not leaving him. That what he is doing is something a young acting boy would do, he needs to grow up and know what and who he wants. I would be done, and let him have all his babes, huns, sweet hearts, and loves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Wow my dh would be out the door.Thats messed up.

MelisaAnderson
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Umm he wouldn't be my dh anymore, because I would think he was cheating.. And I won't stay with a cheater
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PJ88
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Thank you, I agree ladies. He is saying that "I" am having insecurity issues, and that I should trust him more. I have asked how would he feel if the shoe was on the other foot, he states that he would trust me enough to know that I wouldnt do anything. Even trusting me to go camping with my ex boyfriend who keeps asking me to go, but yet he has made the comment of wanting his number to talk to him after he (the ex bf) sent me a picture of his penis, and his (my guy now) first comment to that was "see, that just pisses me off!"  Now, he can get mad at things that happen, and that is ok, but when I do, it is insecurity issues??

Fairywings1223
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM
I've been dealing with the same thing but my dh is 34. He blames everything on me when he flirts with my best friend. Saying hes just messing around and I'm just insecure. I have a reason since hes left twice for a younger women. Does he talk to or text her a lot? Has he ever gave you a reason to think anything?

Quoting PJ88:

Thank you, I agree ladies. He is saying that "I" am having insecurity issues, and that I should trust him more. I have asked how would he feel if the shoe was on the other foot, he states that he would trust me enough to know that I wouldnt do anything. Even trusting me to go camping with my ex boyfriend who keeps asking me to go, but yet he has made the comment of wanting his number to talk to him after he (the ex bf) sent me a picture of his penis, and his (my guy now) first comment to that was "see, that just pisses me off!"  Now, he can get mad at things that happen, and that is ok, but when I do, it is insecurity issues??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PJ88
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I know I found that one text I found, I don't know about anymore. I know he said he has spoke with her, but I dont know how much that is. He is a FF, and he pulled her bf out of a bad wreck a couple of months ago, and he had died. He said that is when he started talking to her, trying to "be nice." I didnt know that being "nice" justified calling someone "my love."

annasmom1234
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:03 PM
2 moms liked this

I would be livid!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Sep. 20, 2012 at 2:20 PM

...I would be intensely curious and beyond angry.  I think I would be in the market for another man pretty quick-like too.

Nessie1369
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 2:46 PM

1) yes, i wouldn't care. i trust my husband and whether i care for her or not he's allowed to have friends as i have guy friends. however, if she put her hands on my man thems fighting moves!!! my husband would not ever put himself in the position like that. he'd tell her he's not interested, they could still be friends, but no one-on-one hanging out

2) no, i wouldn't put up w/ this!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN