Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Have you ever been tempted to cheat?

Posted by   + Show Post
Have you ever been tempted to cheat? honest opinions this not a post to be critized or judged..Feel free to express yourself.
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Replies (71-80):
KEISHAJB
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:58 PM
I won't lie. I shared with the group about 2 yrs ago that my husband was in prison due to somethings that had happen to my step children (at the hands of their mother's bf). He was gone nearly 6 yrs. I did cheat, I never wanted to tell him because when it comes to his family he has an explosive temper (he's in anger management now). But I felt horrible, and I really didn't mean for it to happen, so I told him the truth. He was hurt. crushed. But since I had forgiven him for cheating multiple times in the past. (mostly emotional cheating. But he did have sex with one woman). We worked through it. Counseling was a major help, and we built up our trust again. Because although we were still together, I didn't trust him ever since he cheated back in 05. But, after all we have been through, I would never cheat not ever again. Never in life. We are in love now more than ever, and I'd never put my family at risk like that again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelymom32
by Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Yes at one point dh was cheating and even when I asked him to stop.and everything he will say he was done but I will discovered it was not true my boss was so nice and was there for me and he was having trouble at home to but I was not able to do that to another women I knew i much. It hurt that I will never put a women through the same thing but it was very close he made me feel beautiful and he was so sweet I wonder y can dh be like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:22 PM

YES ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO THE GUY I WAS IN LOVE WITH WHEN I WAS 21 YEARS OLD FOUND ME ON FB. AND WE TALKED BACK AND FORTH FOR YEAR. AND THEN I CAME BACK HOME AND WAS READY TO CHEAT AND I GOT VERY SICK AND SO WE NEVER HOOKED UP. I GUESS IT WAS MEANT TO BE BUT HE STILL TEXT ME EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE. I JUST DO NOT THINK I COULD HAVE DONE IT TO MY HUSBAND.

Myruhbel
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:58 AM
I get tempted when he angers me to the point where I wanna do something to anger hIm but Then i take a deep breath and remember my anger will get the best of me and i'll regret it later. So I don't follow through with it of course.
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. He sounds like my husband,it took me having an emotional affair for my husband to change,but now that that's over he's pretty much back to acting unloving again. If I were you I'd get out now,while you only have 1 child and many years ahead of you. Tigers don't change their stripes,as my Dad used to say.

Quoting mustloveanimals:

Yes. My DH does not show any appreciation for me, doesn't compliment me, and doesn't touch me in any sort of loving way. We've spoken about it many times and nothing changes. He has no sex drive and doesn't think it is important in a marriage so he will not entertain the thought of seeing a doctor. We only have sex when TTC. And I mean, I pinpoint the days to do it. He is a lucky man...it only takes one time for us (but then I lose the baby).

I just want to feel like a woman. I am not ugly, and I take good care of myself so that I am in great shape. I do all the things a wife is to do: I work FT, take care of all the household duties and am the primary caregiver to our daughter when I am not at work. I have not cheated because I do not want to do anything to jeopardize my family. And who has time to cheat??? But I really, really want to be loved.

kevinzwifey
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:06 PM

No, I dont feel any sexual attraction to other ppl and havent for the past 5years.. Even when my hubby ignores me and shows me no attention, I still dont feel a desire to cheat, I love my hubby and wouldnt do anything to ruin my relationship and destroy my family!

Quatrekins
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Even Jesus was tempted.

CameronsMommy23
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:15 PM
I can't honestly say I've never been tempted to. Doesn't mean I'd do it though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:34 PM

No.

I am sure temptations are natural. I've just never been in the situation to be tempted.

TendrelovinMaMa
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope never. I've been hurt in the past and so has my hubby. Knowing What it feels like makes a difference. Plus its not in my nature I guess you'd say to cheat. I have everything I could ever want and need in my husband, he is an answered prayer. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)