I have a 10 month old DD w my boyfriend of 4 years and we just recently found out we're expecting baby #2 in March! We've talked about getting married in the future but would like to wait until we have enough money to buy a house since my credit is awful and his is near perfect. My question is...he says he wants to wait to propose until he can afford a decent ring. I say I would love to just be engaged already especially with our second child on the way. I'm thinking just get a cheaper ring for now...a few hundred maybe, since w 2 babies under 2 come March, we need to be saving a ton of money.
All my friends say just get a fake, hell even go to Walmart and get a cheapy there! What's everyone think? I was hesitant to even post this. Hopefully no bashing please! I know it's not the classiest thing to do but we're Both ready to be engaged but thr cost of a ring is the only thing holding us back. What do You ladies think?!
on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:27 AM