Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are you and dh opposites or the same?

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:56 AM
  • 14 Replies

Do opposites attract?  DH and I are opposite in alot of areas.  He's more conservative, I'm very liberal.  He's detail oriented and I'm not.  I'm a neatnick and he can be a slob at times.  But I love him to death and I think the fact that we are different means we compliment each other, most of the time anyways.  How about everyone else?

Chrissy, just a wife and just a mom!

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CameronsMommy23
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
We are mostly opposites too. I'm very social, he's more quiet. I'm very detail oriented, he isn't. I'm picky about food, clothes, etc & he isn't picky at all. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Opposites. Im a city girl, hes a country boy, im a neat freak, ya hes not,im passive, hes assertive..
Alb1983
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Opposites!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyto3bees
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Both lol
freshmom88
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Polar opposites...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Thank goodness my hubby isn't like me. We'd not be very successful if he was. We are pretty much complete opposites in every way. He's the quiet science and math guy. I'm the exuberant artsy girl. We match very well even though we match in no way.

jenn75
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Little bit of both but the core stuff we agree on .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLizyB
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:53 AM
We agree on core issues, but on most things, were opposite
mamanay041010
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Night and day haha.. he love it hot i hide from the sun.. i love the winter and barely wear coats and every winter its why we argue he hates the cold..we cant decide where to relocate cause he likes sun and i would rather live in alaska haha.. he loves action movies and i love comedy and horror he , he loves anime and things like that again i perfer comedy with dirty humor..he is a fast mover and slow thinker.. i plan my trips early because i move slow but always think ahead..he was reared in church i question everything.. we are perfect for each other because he grounds me and im hos common sense.. he offers my logic when i have misplaced it and i can show him the significance or insignificance of a person or situation..he sometimes need to be turned down a notch and sometimes i need a "boost" and we both have the remedies for each other :)
alliesaurus
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Opposites as far as personality traits, im very detail oriented, organized, and planned while he is very easy going, relaxed, and roll with the punches. I am definitely more assertive and he is laid back, he is picky about food and clothes, while I am not at all. but we agree as far as morals and views go in everything like religion, politics, parenting styles, and even have the same hobbies.....all that stuff.
I feel like our personalities balance each other. I would be a hot mess if he wasn't here to tell me to chill sometimes...and shut would never get done if I didn't tell him to do it lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN