Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

my wedding is gonna be Halloween themed and idc what my family or df's family says! i love Halloween and my wedding is on October 13th 2013, the colors are dark red,purple and black (and probably with some orange) were going to have pumpkins marking where everyone sits,lanterns as the center pieces and a candy bar. my dress will be white for the sand ceremony and then ill add an orange and black corset over the original dress with a black lace over skirt for the reception. ill have lanterns hanging in the trees and a funny "photo booth" where everyone can put on a piece of a costume and take a goofy picture >.< 

damn i feel better getting all of that out there lol XD iv been holding it in since i brought it up to my family a month ago (when i told them i was getting married next year) i may be showing my age here but damn it its my wedding and if they dont come because its a Halloween theme then oh well they miss out on fun even if it shows my weird side! im allowed to be weird especially if its a day for me

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Replies (71-72):
redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Quoting LNLMommy:

Hey oct 13 is my daughter bday!!

haha awesome! :D

sweetmomma326
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I will have a halloween wedding if i ever get married, i will be wearing a black or brown dress, not white since im not a virgin lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)