Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

He's so INFURIATING!

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:19 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am so tired of having this conversation with him. He's got trust issues well boo hoo who the hell doesn't? Check your baggage at the door cuz lord knows I got enuff of my own. I almost wish he would just go through my phone and get it over with so I can stop getting questioned about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
geronima2003
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Unless you've given him a reason not to trust you he needs to put the past behind him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
If there isn't anything to hide then let him look. Then maybe he will calm down and apologize.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smoore30906
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:36 AM
He wont look, simply refuses to. I don't even have a lock on my phone

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

If there isn't anything to hide then let him look. Then maybe he will calm down and apologize.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tristahope
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:36 AM
I agree... :) Maybe he just needs time to heal and is afraid your going to hurt him too like the other ones did.. Sounds like he has heart not all men have that.. Most men could careless what there females do nor who there doing... I know this is hard for you but if you love him give him time and let him know ur there for him. The phone issue can be resolved as well. Have it were he can look in ur phone when he wants too and you look in his when you want too. My husband can see my phone anytime he likes & I can see his anytime I would like cause we know we have nothing to hide from each other... Hope things get better for you & him...

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:43 AM
then hand it to him

Quoting smoore30906:

I am so tired of having this conversation with him. He's got trust issues well boo hoo who the hell doesn't? Check your baggage at the door cuz lord knows I got enuff of my own. I almost wish he would just go through my phone and get it over with so I can stop getting questioned about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smoore30906
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Like I said I've told him to look I don't even have a lock on my phone. I'm trying to be patient but its been close to a year of this. I'm pregnant and with everything else going on the last person I need adding stress is him.

Quoting tristahope:

I agree... :) Maybe he just needs time to heal and is afraid your going to hurt him too like the other ones did.. Sounds like he has heart not all men have that.. Most men could careless what there females do nor who there doing... I know this is hard for you but if you love him give him time and let him know ur there for him. The phone issue can be resolved as well. Have it were he can look in ur phone when he wants too and you look in his when you want too. My husband can see my phone anytime he likes & I can see his anytime I would like cause we know we have nothing to hide from each other... Hope things get better for you & him...

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tristahope
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:50 AM
I hate to say this but after hearing this part sounds like he has a problem n only wants to fuss n complain about something. I would be done told him either you can trust me or get to steppin cause that is crazy when all he has to do is look @ your dang phone & it will prove to him that u only want him & aint cheating on him.

Quoting smoore30906:

He wont look, simply refuses to. I don't even have a lock on my phone

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tristahope
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:55 AM
On the second thought you are right he has had plenty of time. A year is more than plenty of time. I am glad your pregnant but sad cause your trying to enjoy being pregnant and have to put up with this crap. Does he ever say things to you like the baby isn't his? Have you looked in his phone too see if he is the one cheating n just accusing u of it all the time??

Quoting smoore30906:

Like I said I've told him to look I don't even have a lock on my phone. I'm trying to be patient but its been close to a year of this. I'm pregnant and with everything else going on the last person I need adding stress is him.

Quoting tristahope:

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smoore30906
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:03 AM
No he knows the baby is his. I've never gone through his phone, I trust him. Even tho he acts like an idiot sometimes he's never given me a reason to question his loyalty

Quoting tristahope:

On the second thought you are right he has had plenty of time. A year is more than plenty of time. I am glad your pregnant but sad cause your trying to enjoy being pregnant and have to put up with this crap. Does he ever say things to you like the baby isn't his? Have you looked in his phone too see if he is the one cheating n just accusing u of it all the time??

Quoting smoore30906:

Quoting tristahope:

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hisgirlalways
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I would just give him a print out of your phone bill and if he has any ?'s then ask don't accuse! Have you ever given him a reason not to trust you or is this from a past relationship that is causing him to act like that? Or has he been the guilty one in the past?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)