Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
mommyto3bees
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Nay
MomToovey
by Marianne on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Depends on how drunk I am :)

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Yay we had our own machine when we had our big house, we sold it when we moved into our apt complex 5 mos ago bc it'd be too noisy and no room for it

Todd and I both love it. He sings so good I could just listen to him for hours.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

mom_of_one_boy
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Yay.... i tend to sing the judds and trisha yearwood. Ive been goin for so many years the guy who runs it puts my name in if he sees me lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_boy
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:54 PM
I have a friend who i could listen to sing all day. He has a great voice and mostly does elvis songs as well as his speciallty "enjoy the silence"

Quoting earthangel1967:

Yay we had our own machine when we had our big house, we sold it when we moved into our apt complex 5 mos ago bc it'd be too noisy and no room for it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Nay

Mrs.Miller11
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Yay! My husband and I met at a karaoke place and that's where he proposed just a few weeks later.
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Quoting mom_of_one_boy:

I have a friend who i could listen to sing all day. He has a great voice and mostly does elvis songs as well as his speciallty "enjoy the silence"

Quoting earthangel1967:

Todd does voice impersonations of various characters just for family and friends just for fun and he's so good at it, apparently he can do it singing too bc he sounds so much like the original artists for various people's songs and even strangers come up to him if we kareoke and ask for special requests after they hear him, he does Elvis and CREED and Jim Morrison from the Doors, and Frank Sinatra and Neil Diamond and Elton John and many more just amazingly well. He even won a kareoke contest thru a radio station once.  : ) 

At our wedding he sang Creed's With ARms Wide Open to our 5 kids and people who hear it on tape later or video think it was creed singing it. I sang Shania Twains' From This Moment on at our wedding. (I dont usually like any country but the words fit perfect and I can sing that well even though its not my favorite genre of music. I am also told I do Enya's songs really well.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Metteba
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Karoke is so GAY!! *rollz eyez*
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:34 PM
LOL

Quoting maria1613:

I need liquid courage before I can get up and sing. I love going to listen to others though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN