Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Convo between me & "DH" follows

A few weeks ago
Me- why you never say "I love you" to me?
Him- why should I have to?
Me- (thinking to self) are you fucking kidding me?
Me- (real response) wow

Today
(we talking about something but this sticks out more than anything)
Me- do you know my fave foods?
Him- no, I know you like blue Doritos
Me- wow
Me- that's all?
Him- that's all for what
Him- you told me hot dogs a couple of years ago, idk if that changed

MIND you! We been together on nd off 6yrs and recently got married. NOT ONCE has this guy ever asked me or inquired about me, if anything has changed or has stayed the same. I have tried MANY a time to re learn this man and he continues to shut me down. It's like he doesn't even care how I feel
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Replies (31-38):
kaitybird
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I think in your relationship you 2 need to learn how to communicate.  6 years is a lot of time to invest is someone and not know anything about them.  

Personally I think you need to have some different conversations!  I couldn't imagine my husband and I having a conversation like that is like one you would have in the beginning!  Good luck to you.  

m0mmy0ftw02012
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Im sorry sweetie... guys are just asses sometimes.... i hope everything gets better for you!

LAUNDRYAGAIN
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:24 PM
maybe it just doesn't stick. I him in my relationship and my DH always gives me crap about it we were married almost 5 years before I memorized our anni date. lol. Like the other mom said maybe somethings else is going on
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattooedMomto4
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I can se where you would be upset. My husband and I know everything about each other. We didn't know much when we got married after only 20 days of knowing each other but we quickly learned everything about each other.

shilohkitten
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I know DH inside and out, and we have only been together 3 years.  

If you really don't feel like you know your H, then your choice is either to get to know him or divorce and move on.  

So make the choice.  Is he worth it or not?

Metteba
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:41 PM
LOL. Some crazy replies. Most of the time I notice everything my Bf does. But when I do something he never notices, just gets to the point where you say, "Fuck it". LOL. I keep in at a distance, in case my car messes up or something needs fixing for freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! lol.
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM

wow

merryvoice
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I honestly don't think it's that big a deal. He probably knows more about you than you think. Why does it matter if he doesn't know your favorite food? Mine doesn't, but he knows the important stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)