Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

update: Tears

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM
  • 16 Replies
So my SO comes by today unannounced and I walked outside to let him no he wasn't welcome here anymore. Well he kisses the 2yr old and tells her he loves her and will come get her one day. He then starts to pick a fight with me saying the grass is greener where he is and there's no bitch there to be in his ear all the time. I told him that all i asked for was respect and to help with the bills and household chores. He responded with "who am i to be respected" ouch! I lost reality after that. The man ive loved and catered to for 5yrs, had kids n miscarriages had just said something so cruel. He said he could talk to whoever he wanted on his phone even if it were other women and on MY phone. Im just so hurt, i put on the happy face for the kids and my mom thats here but inside im crushed, feels like im dying inside
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meganisamom
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Cry all you need. Then pick yourself up and realize how much better off you are. I hope you took him off that phone plan and went down to court for custody and child support. Hang in there. I know it hurts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
otoole
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:12 PM

your better than him. the joke is on him, asshole.

xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Wow, I'm sorry he hurt you but you are better than him and he will see that he's the one missing out.

gabyangy
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Why does he have your phone?  I would totally call your cell phone company and tell them you lost the phone.

meganisamom
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
She posted the other day that his
Phone is in her name. I'd have it turned off immediately. Talking to other women and telling her to effin bad. Scumbag.

Quoting gabyangy:

Why does he have your phone?  I would totally call your cell phone company and tell them you lost the phone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradya
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Aww sorry hun

thecoffeefairy
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Now the blinders are off. It hurts now but it will get better. File for divorce,and child support before he tries using your kids as a tool to hurt you. Men do it. Take his phone off your contract. Be brave. You will be better off in the long run. Find someone that loves you and your kids. You all deserve it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mustloveanimals
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I am so sorry. I am so truly sorry. What a cruel thing for him to say. Hold your head up, mama, because you are about to start your new, happy life and your children will be so much better off.

Metteba
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Mama, why did you even talk to him. If I was you, I would of told him to take his kids and leave. Its time we women do our thing, rather than put ourselves on a shelf to rot. Look at me, my son goes with his uncle to AZ for 3 months, and his dad takes him all holidays :-). I really dont have family I want to be around, so it all works out. C'mon on ladies, am I the only one who has a brain???
meganisamom
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Why would she tell him to take their 2 yr old? I'd NEVER give my kid up.

Quoting Metteba:

Mama, why did you even talk to him. If I was you, I would of told him to take his kids and leave. Its time we women do our thing, rather than put ourselves on a shelf to rot. Look at me, my son goes with his uncle to AZ for 3 months, and his dad takes him all holidays :-). I really dont have family I want to be around, so it all works out. C'mon on ladies, am I the only one who has a brain???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN