Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Tell us how you get your kids to eat veggies and Green Giant will donate up to $2000!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Click here>>> How do you get your kids to eat more vegetables? to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family and tell us how you get your kids to eat more vegetables.

Green Giant will donate $1 - up to $2000 - to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment.

eating

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Replies (21-30):
my4loves4
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I tell my 3 year old brocolli is trees and everything else we make a game about, the vegtables are monsters and he has to hurry and eat them before they eat his other food. He finds it hilarious and it works.

lapalmamama
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:06 PM

My kids still like to disappear with a bite and reappear with the next. They are 6 and 8 yo.

Fields456
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:08 PM
May dd thinks the other kids a weird because they don't like veggies lol. I had to break it to her she was the odd one. And she said oh well their loss and she is 6. Ds 1 likes everything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbennett26
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:55 AM

salad...my kids love salad

Chaoz_Girl7311
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:24 AM
I get my sD in a really good mood. Then I tell her "don't you eat those, don't you eat those green beans, they're mine, I'm gonna eat them" and she hurts up and puts them in her mouth. And well do it over and over again and eventually she looks down and all of her green beans are gone. Lol then she asks for more so we can do it again.
ChelseySpelsey
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:25 AM
My kids have never fought me on eating veggies!!!! They love them!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymartinez2
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:28 AM
I just have to Steam them or with a dip and they will eat them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thewife06
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I set the veggies in front of him & tell him "Eat up, YUMMY!" and pretend to eat them if he doesn't.  Other than broccoli, he's pretty good at eating them. 

bmw29
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Everyone in my house loves vegetables.

farther
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:44 AM

I am blessed with kids that have eaten and liked their veggies from the start, but when they were small, we lived in a farming community, and grew our own vegetables, what we did not grow, we shopped for at our local farmers market. I always tease the boys that I could never cook green beans when we had the farm, because they would eat them while they were outside playing. Due to a move for work we no longer have a garden, but we still visit the local market when it is in season, and we can what we "can" for the winter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN