Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Poll

Question: Are You Happily Married?

Options:

Yes! - Were Inseparable

Yeah - He's My Best Friend

Um - Touchy Subject

Kinda - Take The Bad With The Good

No - Divorce Is Next

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 179

View Results

Vote & Explain :)
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Replies (21-30):
nautica_lucas
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Uh oh look at you!! :) were both 23 and made for each other. Were totally opposite

Quoting rayroe2:

I turn 21 in dec and he is 27.

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Aww :)!!!!!! How old.are you.two?

Quoting rayroe2:

YES!! we on a deeper level then just friends, we can want to kill each other one min and want to be on each other the next but threw it all we never want to leave each other.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this

lol Me and him are a lot a like but I am more down to earth and his more head strong so we have some balance at times =]

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Uh oh look at you!! :) were both 23 and made for each other. Were totally opposite

Quoting rayroe2:

I turn 21 in dec and he is 27.

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Aww :)!!!!!! How old.are you.two?

Quoting rayroe2:

YES!! we on a deeper level then just friends, we can want to kill each other one min and want to be on each other the next but threw it all we never want to leave each other.

CafeMom Tickers
TattooedMomto4
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:06 AM
We are inseparable and best friends even after 27 years together. We don't spend every second he is home from work together, he putters around in the garage and has softball and I bowl on Mondays nights without him but we spend the majority of our free time together. We like each others company. We do things as a couple with other couples or with just the two of us. It has been working since we got married in 1985 @ 18 & 19.
scoleman828
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:21 AM
It's bad! He drank himself stupid tonight, has tossed and turned, almost fallen off the bed several times. But, to top it all off, I just stopped him from peeing in the closet, then in our Dd's crib (yes, she's in it!). And, he got mad at me for that. :'( I can't take it...

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Aww I'm SO SORRY to hear that. I hear about ptsd all the time and I know that isn't nice. And you're going though that and more. Keep your head up mommy

Quoting scoleman828:

I would be, if I had my way. I love DF more than he could ever know, but that sadly, is not enough apparently. Our relationship is in the very end stages unfortunately. I hate alcohol, ptsd, and tbi (brain injury). They have stolen the man I love away from me yet again. This time though, I can't let him come back. I can't take the emotional roller coaster.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnt1014
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:26 AM
Absolutely!! Our 13 year wedding anniversary is in 10 days! He really is an awesome person and loves me no matter what. I know it's cliche but he truly is my best friend!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeky
by Alexandra on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Yes because he is my perfect match.

Army-Wife0128
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Oh yes! I couldn't be any happier. He is my everything and loves me very very much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy03457
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:20 AM
I voted happily married and he is my best friend. We have our ups and down like every other couple but there is no other person in this world that I would rather make up with then him lol. We are the exact opposite but whatever I am lacking he has and the other way around..i know it may sound corny but I truly believe he is my sole mate. Going on four years together and just thinking about him makes me feel like a giddy school girl. Anytime we are apart I count down to the minute when he will be home with me again.
He makes me laugh,holds me when I cry..we are better people now that we have each other than we where when we where apart. I could go on and on about my husband. I love him so much..we have a great marriage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BaileynMe
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Bahahaha, this is such a perfect reply for me!

DH is a flight attendant and his job takes him away all the time. I tend to feel more remote when he has back to back trips and spends little time at home; I feel overburdened caring for house and kids and working myself. If he spends more time at home, though, I tend to be happier.

Quoting diamondsetter:

Right now, yes. Feel free to check back tomorrow :P

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSince2005
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Inseparable. We might have our bad moments, but who doesn't. Love him to death. And i know he loves me very much. Other people are able to see it, so we're doing good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)