Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Poll

Question: Are You Happily Married?

Options:

Yes! - Were Inseparable

Yeah - He's My Best Friend

Um - Touchy Subject

Kinda - Take The Bad With The Good

No - Divorce Is Next

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 179

View Results

Vote & Explain :)
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Replies (31-40):
LilBit1979
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Happily married 12 years. Enjoying every moment we have. When we had our first fight he simply said "I want to grow old and senile with you" Best makeup words ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nsparky1964
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

he is truly my best friend, my missing piece...however there are days where i'd love to strangle him! (im sure it goes both ways tho!)

diamondsetter
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:09 AM
I feel ya! My DH spent 4yrs working construction out of state and would only be home on the weekends. It was rough!

Quoting BaileynMe:

Bahahaha, this is such a perfect reply for me!

DH is a flight attendant and his job takes him away all the time. I tend to feel more remote when he has back to back trips and spends little time at home; I feel overburdened caring for house and kids and working myself. If he spends more time at home, though, I tend to be happier.

Quoting diamondsetter:

Right now, yes. Feel free to check back tomorrow :P

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOVES67
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, and No, is hard to explain..

Mrs.Miller11
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Yes! We have an amazon relationship. It's not perfect but things are wonderful. I couldn't imagine life without him.
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:37 AM

definitely!

Lena-Loo
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

We are more like roomates and I am the nanny. He works but I cant so I cook,clean, take care of the DD, and then everyfew months or so I get a little bit of booty. 

bookworm14
by Mandy on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm happily living with my boyfriend, but I want to be married! I feel like we're in a marriage, just unofficially (due to living with him). I can't wait for the day we can marry, whenever that will be!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
He is my best friend and my worst enemy LOL ! We can be screaming one minute but making up the next. Everyday is a new day and usually I never go to bed mad.. although this pregnancy I could kill him , just because his breathing is annoying LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I love him. we can laugh off an argument we can agree on everything even the way we raise our boys. no one compares to him. i don't even look at other men. he is my world :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)