Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Poll

Question: Are You Happily Married?

Options:

Yes! - Were Inseparable

Yeah - He's My Best Friend

Um - Touchy Subject

Kinda - Take The Bad With The Good

No - Divorce Is Next

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 179

View Results

Vote & Explain :)
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Replies (71-80):
GremlinMom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Not right now. I just made him leave because he was being an ass about a job he wants. He wants to get on the railroad so he can be away from us and have a chance to miss us... My dad has worked on the railroad for 15 yrs, I know what t does to a family - I'm only 22. He doesn't care, he applied for the job anyway. He just texted me that he failed because he was honest about him smoking and they don't take smokers. I told him I would think about it more when he showed he was commited to this by meeting the physical requirements test. He seems to think I'm holding him back when I'm the only one who has ever encouraged him to go for something. Gau, its to big of a mess to really explain. I just want the kids to go to bed so I can curl up and sob myself into a pathetic sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms_Rave_nous
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM
We are best friends. He's my rock.
preacherskid
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:36 PM
I had to take the bad with the good. We have had rough patches due to his medical conditions and our entire relationship dynamic changing so much- I went from married to a fully mobile guy getting ready to graduate college and share the financial load with me, to having two kids and a fully disabled husband, and only my income at a difficult job. So I can't say we are "happily married" by any other person's definition, but I am content with our relationship, and cannot imagine changing it or not having had the experiences I have had.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Yes, we are very happy :)

landova
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Engaged up until a month ago.

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Aww :'( why you're in this group?

Quoting landova:

Not happy. Not married.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megm11511
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:35 AM

He is my everything!!! We really are best friends.  Sometimes we could kill each other, but we are each others' worlds and we move past it!  Can't say inseperable though because he's gone out in the field right now!  I'm moving out there in a few weeks to be with him!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:49 AM

I put that we're best friends.  We CAN be separated..  we aren't attached at the hip LOL.  But yes, he's my best friend and I'm happily married.

BrennaLyons
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Everyone has ups and downs, but yes. We are generally happy.
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Yes he is my befriend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4kids274
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Honestly I love my dh.  More so now than 22 years ago when I married him.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN