Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How oftened do you see your in laws?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM
  • 147 Replies
How oftened do you see your in laws?
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Last time i seen her was end of Jan when hubby was moving her to fl. We are from Texas.
And never see hubby father.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Miller11
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Not nearly as often as we would like. We live in California and they live in Georgia. We are hoping my husband gets orders to the east coast so we can be closer to them
gst
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM
My mil lives in the same town as we do and we only see her about once a month, my fil lives about 2 hours away and we get to see him about 3 times a year. I actually really like both of them but there is always so much drama with his 5 other brothers that pretty much try to stay away from everybody!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Every single Sunday for family dinner. :(

Proudmama2912
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Once a month not even.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandiBaby
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM

all the time. they are always dropping by to see if they can help out or if they want the kids for a couple hours. we all have dinner together at least twice a week

*Mommy to Haliey Mae, Hannah Nicole, Owen Christopher, Amarie Faith, Kayden James and Bentley Jace. Wife to Christopher. <3*

Metteba
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Never and would like to keep it like that.
bookworm14
by Mandy on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Personally I stay away as best I can. His mother doesn't like me, and when she bitched me out, I decided I have no reason to talk to her anymore. He sees them daily, she keeps the kids when we work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM

As little as possible lol. Although that's about to change since we're moving in with my FIL in a month or so. 

beeky
by Alexandra on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Unfortunately, not very often.  We live in Canada and they live in the UK.  We try to go over every couple of years but it gets harder to work around everyone's schedule when the kids get older. 

Sadly, the last time we went was 2 years ago for my MIL's funeral and I fear the next time will be for my FIL's funeral.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)