Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How oftened do you see your in laws?

Posted by   + Show Post
How oftened do you see your in laws?
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Replies (141-147):
AmyRenee1
by Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 3:49 PM
We live with my so grandparents. its hell i hate it. they treat me like i'm their little slave. so gets to do whatever he wants and if i get mad it's all my fault. i hate my life so much there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lipsis
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I'm so sorry. Is there an end in sight? Do you know when you'll move out?

Quoting AmyRenee1: We live with my so grandparents. its hell i hate it. they treat me like i'm their little slave. so gets to do whatever he wants and if i get mad it's all my fault. i hate my life so much there.
Rachelanne26
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I see my MIL almost every day..Her and my FIL and BIL live right next door and on the other side of us are my hubbys grandparents!! I love my inlaws!! My MIL babysits our son for free and we always help each other out!! They accept me more than my own family ever has!!

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Not much. :( haven't seen fil since 2009, and I won't see mil until around January 2014. Too far away.
braezmommy89
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Dont even get me started!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellawomen
by Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Haven't seen them in weeks and don't plan on seeing them any time soon.  I am getting a divorce because my husband cheated.  My mother-in-law blames *ME* and when she found out called me and called me every name in the book and threw every insult she could at me.  I have ended all contact with my mother-in-law and have no intention of maintaining any relationship with her.  She is so disrespectful and distasteful.  I love my fil and really hope I can maintain a relationship with him.

nicole4ray
by Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:17 PM

A couple times a month usually. We saw them on Sunday when we went over for dinner. Luckily for me I won't be seeing them hardly at all anymore. My brother in law and his wife started sending me harassing texts, calling me names that I won't even repeat. So I will no longer be having anything to do with them. Also they live with my mother in law, so I won't be seeing her unless she comes to my house, which she never does.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN