Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How oftened do you see your in laws?

Posted by   + Show Post
How oftened do you see your in laws?
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Replies (121-130):
KRYSTALK1013
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Hardly ever. We've lived in different states since my husband and I met and got together 6 years ago. I've seen them 3 times total. That's going to change soon since I'll be moving to the same city as them in a few months. Oh joy...

crystalrbp
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:56 AM
See my mil anywhere from 1-3 times a week. She can't stay away from her grand babies or me. I love that woman, we are like best friends. We go to the mall shopping for ourselves and my kids. Couldn't ask for a bitter mill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM
MIL- at least once a week
FIL- once every few months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Newmom8912
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:15 AM
too often
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hannahsmom238
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Usually just thanksgiving and Easter I wouldn't mind seeing them more often. He has a really nice family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momzking
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Last Time I seen my inlaws was Jan.  We to the on the phone/text often because they live in Alanta,Gerogia and we are in Philadelphia. We wish we could see them more often our goal was to see them once a year but because we are currently saving up to get a  livingroom set, a  new car, plus looking for a new place,  and trying to get a few other things (And try to have another baby) We wont be able to see them until late 2013 we plan on letting them stay with us as well.

rowansmum
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:36 PM
My mil tends to be too wrapped up in her own life to be a regular visitor. Fil we only see when we go see him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
88M
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM

funny you ask that.  My husband deployed beginning of July.  Havent seen my mother in law since few days before he left.  However she comes to get her grandaughter almost every weekend...five minutes from our home....she never calls, texts, or stops by.  My husband is upset by this...he knows it hurts me even though I act like it does'nt for his sake. Remarriage is hard....I am not the daughter in law with the biological grandchild....

MomToovey
by Marianne on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Not very often, about 3-4 times a year.

mirandabader
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:35 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)