Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How oftened do you see your in laws?

Posted by   + Show Post
How oftened do you see your in laws?
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Replies (41-50):
HannahC
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Do you get along with them otherwise?

Quoting furbabymum:

It wouldn't be so bad but they've gone on a very strict diet. I think I'm going to stop going as I'm pregnant and not eating is not good for me.

Quoting HannahC:

Me, too... Sometimes :( others this :) The drive is the most annoying part, that, and they don't make much of an effort to come up here... It's a one hour drive one way. We have 3 kids we have to pack up to take and my husband's brother  and his wife and kids live in the same town as we do. So you would think it would be easier for them to come here.

Quoting furbabymum:

Every single Sunday for family dinner. :(

Metteba
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:27 PM
But, is there such a word as as 'oftened'??? Hmm....
MooreBoysMama
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Luckily and thankfully never. MIL is pill junkie and SFIL was an abusive piece of crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army-Wife0128
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Not often at all. They live about 4-5 hours away from here so we just pretty much go for the holidays. 

furbabymum
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:29 PM

His parents are rather nice. His sister and her family get on my nerves big time. Just as a for instance her then 5 year old son tried to punch my then 6 month old son in the face. Her kids are just absolutely wild so I detest being near them. However, they stopped coming to Sunday dinners so it's usually pretty ok. They used to be great cooks but this diet, just killing my desire to go eat a meal over there.

Quoting HannahC:

Quoting furbabymum:

It wouldn't be so bad but they've gone on a very strict diet. I think I'm going to stop going as I'm pregnant and not eating is not good for me.

Quoting HannahC:

Me, too... Sometimes :( others this :) The drive is the most annoying part, that, and they don't make much of an effort to come up here... It's a one hour drive one way. We have 3 kids we have to pack up to take and my husband's brother  and his wife and kids live in the same town as we do. So you would think it would be easier for them to come here.

Quoting furbabymum:

HannahC
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Wow, I think I would stay home with the kids,too. Yikes.

Quoting furbabymum:

His parents are rather nice. His sister and her family get on my nerves big time. Just as a for instance her then 5 year old son tried to punch my then 6 month old son in the face. Her kids are just absolutely wild so I detest being near them. However, they stopped coming to Sunday dinners so it's usually pretty ok. They used to be great cooks but this diet, just killing my desire to go eat a meal over there.

Quoting HannahC:

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting HannahC:

Quoting furbabymum:

Megan11587
by Megan on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Every few months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Quoting furbabymum:

Exactly the same here.
Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM

all the time, they live 2 blocks from us. 

Hectictracy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:24 PM
We see my fil everyday, hubby works for him. We see my mil once a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN