Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

*The Ex*

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM
  • 152 Replies

confused Have you ever seen the ex girlfriend/wife maybe in a picture? Or maybe facebook. What did you think. Did you think is she attractive or do you ever wonder what he saw in her lol..

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
m0mmy0ftw02012
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:27 PM
2 moms liked this

I think she is uglier then i am.. haha im so glad i left him! And she is so bossy to him is so funny. my how the tables has turn! bastard!

lextjmom0709
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:27 PM
She is a mix of what i look like and his first wife looks like
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Metteba
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:28 PM
I seen my Ex Bfz wife on Facebook, just the other day...I heard she was a pill popper now and I would really like to see what she looks like now...cuz in the photo she looked sick. Just Sayin. My Bfz ex-wife is very pretty...
aimesnyc
by Amy on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM
4 moms liked this

Saw her in person over the summer.  Not attractive...lol.  But, she was his first love in HS and love can most certainly make you blind. :)

Jacylove
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM
I've seen her. And I say Im glad she wasn't prettier than me; and from what I heard she HATES me HA cuz I'm beautiful, but if it wasn't for her cheating on him then I wouldn't have meet the man i love or the father to my baby:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM
One of his exs is on both of our Fb and he has another on his. They are both pretty. Then a few of his exs I ask him wtf were you thinking. He dated a few girls that got beat by the ugly stick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army-Wife0128
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:57 PM
I've seen his first wife and wondered what he saw in her, his second wife i will say she looked pretty and was thin(since she is prego now). His ex gf i saw when he asked me to please delete some of her pictures off his phone because he couldn't figure it out and she was eh. Nothing out of this world but not pretty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

my exs girlfriend is uhm? I guess homely looking to be nice about it... idk... He hasnt dated any 'pretty' girls ever... my DHs exs [he has 2] were alright...

2lilmamas
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

I think she is uglier then i am.. haha im so glad i left him! And she is so bossy to him is so funny. my how the tables has turn! bastard!

Lol
edelweiss23
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM
My ex husbands new wife is fat. Which was funny, because he left me "because I gained to much weight"
She is 5' and weighs 230 lbs.
I laugh!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)