Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

confused Have you ever seen the ex girlfriend/wife maybe in a picture? Or maybe facebook. What did you think. Did you think is she attractive or do you ever wonder what he saw in her lol..

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:08 PM
I don't give enough hoots about any of my husband's ex's to ever even look to see what they look like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tessie on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM
There is no ex
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LAUNDRYAGAIN
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM
I know exacltu what she looks like she used to be my BF
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mithsue
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM
My dh's ex is ok looking, shes not cute but also not ugly she is kinda just there! my ex's current gf doesn't look better than me and those are his words not mine! (he says no one else wanted him so he had to settle, lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepymommy87
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Dh only has a few exes but they are all pretty and attractive. I'd be self conscious if he dated really unattractive chicks because what would that say about me lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mustloveanimals
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM

His ex-wife was super-cute with a pixie haircut. I know DH LOVES short hair. I cannot pull it off. But she definitely could. Cute girl. It was a long time ago, though. I don't think any of his more recent ex's matter to him and I haven't seen their photos.

MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Never seen her never hear of her. he said he didn't date much cause bar bitches are useless. than i came along. his brother introduce us. and i am the first lady his family has ever met. its been 5yrs. And still strong :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I wonder what he saw in them (ex wife, and ex girlfriend (mother of his child)).

Megan11587
by Megan on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:14 PM
I was my husbands first real relationship, so nope doesn't apply
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeky
by Alexandra on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I was better looking than her back then, and almost 30 years later, I'm still better looking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)