Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

confused Have you ever seen the ex girlfriend/wife maybe in a picture? Or maybe facebook. What did you think. Did you think is she attractive or do you ever wonder what he saw in her lol..

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Replies (121-130):
BevLuc
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I've seen 2 of his Ex girlfriends and lets just say they okay,body wise compared to me?They should go to the gym more often and face,they cute.I'm gorgeous.So i guess they had great personalities maybe?LOL

KyrinM
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Quoting Megan11587:

I was my husbands first real relationship, so nope doesn't apply
This, pretty much. He had a GF in HS, but I have no idea what she looked like. He broke up with her for cheating on him, so cute cause back then cheating was just kissing another guy. LOL!
cherylam
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM

dh's first wife cheated on him with the twit she's married to now, and second wife accidently overdosed on the wonder pills.... so it's just me, lmao!  First wife was very blond, thin and pretty...she's gettting older now and her face is like a roadmap of the Grand Canyon, and all that tight body has headed south.... so sorry.  I may be a little on the heavy side (160lbs)  but seem to be aging much better than her.

Mommyof5247
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM
This is weird, but appearance wise, DH's exwife is ok looking as long as she doesn't smile...usually people are prettier when they smile, but not her. I saw pics of her around the time they first met & she was less attractive back then.
As for personality, I have no clue what he was thinking, she's arrogant, materialistic, very self-centered & frighteningly delusional.

My DH has 1 pretty exgf that I have seen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mirandabader
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:02 PM
My ex-husband is now remarried. She is a lot older than me (so is he) but he had a rough time after our divorce (the divorce was my fault) and I'm so glad he found someone to love him and make him happy. He deserves it.

My current husband dated a bunch of nasty losers before we met. Even he says so. And no, I'm not just saying that. I've either seen or seen pictures of all of them. One is nuts and was stalking us. When asked why he dated such awful girls, he says he didn't think he deserved any better. :-( He is a great guy and 7 1/2 years later his self-esteem is in a better place. We have a great life and a beautiful daughter.
PROGENITOR
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I don't have to think about it, I see the woman a lot. A condom broke, they have a kid together. And he only has two other exes besides her, I've seen what they look like. Eh. Personally I think his ex wife is the better looking of all of us. He begs to differ, but he should. LOL She is like 50 lbs bigger than me, but she can wear makeup and heels better and takes better photos and has a larger rack.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Ohhhh PROGENITOR I was thinking, they are the ugly ex or the fat one... LOL I had to say it I feel bad but I really think at least once you thought about what your ex's wife or GF looked like...

Quoting PROGENITOR:

Eh, that's just what the fugly girls say. LMAO.

Quoting elijahXmom:

Look at what lot of what these women says, it sound like it consumes thier lives. Why did I open this post, because ya i have looked up my SO ex's it's normal to a point but good god women. It just seem so petty let put that brain to good usage. Picking ourselfs or others a part is just a waist .

Quoting LAUNDRYAGAIN:

why did you open the post then. what a life you must have. You woman? not all the reaponses and and moms who wrote them deserved that. So maybe you need to reconsider your actions. I wonder if you are quick to assume in your real life as you were here. As a mom you should knno better.

Quoting elijahXmom:

You woman think about this crap this often what a nothing of a life you must have.

jmommy
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Jacylove:

I've seen her. And I say Im glad she wasn't prettier than me; and from what I heard she HATES me HA cuz I'm beautiful, but if it wasn't for her cheating on him then I wouldn't have meet the man i love or the father to my baby:)

Same here lol
jmommy
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM
His ex is very ugly lol she's 10 years older than me and is very jealous of me
GatorsWife4Life
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I have met both of dh's ex wives and I swear, I wonder what in the hell he was thinking! One is an amazonian crack head and the other one looks like she could be a line backer for the 49ers! lol I am friends with a woman he dated on fb and she is beautiful. She is also very nice. They just couldn't get along and wanted different things in life. He doesn't talk to her but I have her on mine and we chat randomly but never about them, just about life in general. It doesn't bother me.

Dayna29
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:11 AM

There are a few that I've had to deal with. Yes I do wonder what he saw in her. But I bet he thinks the same thing of my exes also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)