Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

confused Have you ever seen the ex girlfriend/wife maybe in a picture? Or maybe facebook. What did you think. Did you think is she attractive or do you ever wonder what he saw in her lol..

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Replies (31-40):
ShannaBee
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Since he has a son with her, I see her a lot. To me, she isn't attractive. She is mean and a bully. I don't see what he saw in her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxiekittie
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM

hahahahahahaha i facebook stalk all my husbands exs of course iw anna know what i have to live up to and apperently it isnt much! his one his overwieght but so am i so whatever, but shes really pretty, like alot prettier than me, but she cheated on him several times so at least im not a slut, and the other one, i hate to be mean but my god, i wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole and i cant find anyone else!

gmadiane
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I have seen pics on facebook, I'm not impressed

Gmgej
by Michele on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I saw my dh's ex wife in person and in pictures and she is a very pretty woman, when they were married she was beautiful. I never ever had an issue with her, they were divorced 10 or more years before I met him.

mrswynn88
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM
ive seen one of my dh's ex's she was so nasty lol but my ex husband cheated on me and once i left him he stayed with one of the girls he cheated on me with and she cheated on him talk about karma lmao but they are still together i can say one thint though i may not be gorgeous but i definately upgraded and he down graded my dh is sexy while his gf is just flat out nasty lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristaElizabeth
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:37 PM

She was average in the face, and heavy-set...I'm happy to be the upgrade. 

wifeynmommie80
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM

K I knew my husbands EX, and it was because at the time he was dating her, I was dating her brother.  We never got a long, And I never though she was ever prettier than me either.  But things worked out and I have had him for over 10 years now.

beaularson91
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:40 PM

My dh's BM is very pretty, but the ex gf's i've seen arent very pretty at all.

OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM
She's attractive. Looks different than me. She's Asian with dark hair, I'm tall, blonde, and white. She was a cheating bitch, and I'm not :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM
My husbands ex gf, has been trying to mess up our marriage for 9 years . She's a psycho.. she much younger then my DH so I'm sure that plays a factor in her maturity. I mean come on! We have 3 kids and one on the way and she has 2 of her own. I caught her sending him naked pictures 2 years ago right after our 3rd was born. I almost killed her. He told her off and she has since left us alone. For how long? Not sure..but its been a peacful 2 yrs..as far as looks, she's plain with saggy bubbies.. she is 25 and looks maybe 18..nothing special..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)