Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

confused Have you ever seen the ex girlfriend/wife maybe in a picture? Or maybe facebook. What did you think. Did you think is she attractive or do you ever wonder what he saw in her lol..

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Replies (61-70):
jmjdj
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:16 PM

My SO's ex wife is pretty, but apparently she struggles with her weight.  I've never wondered what he saw in her because she is attractive, just has a few extra pounds.  She's also nice (they have a healthy ex relationship) and she is nice to me.

My ex's current gf is hideous.  Honestly, they both look like they are doing meth or something (and my ex never did anything like that in 15 years of marriage).  They are both super thin (and not in a healthy way) and her hair is bleached and stringy.  Skanky is the best way to describe her...although he looks just as bad as she does now.  It's kinda nice to know that after we divorced I made changes that made me more attractive and he (they) look so bad!  That's the bi%#$ coming out of me!  Lol

bookworm14
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:50 PM
I've seen pics, not that I ever wanted to. We both saw a more recent pic of her and he commented that she looked like she had gained 100 pounds. He has zero contact with her so he hasn't seen what's she's looked like in a few years. She just looks like a normal woman, even though I know she's crazy! Nothing really to comment on her looks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsTessie
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:52 PM

My DH's ex-wife is not attractive.

Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:53 PM
My df's ex is in our wedding next year along with the man she left df for... (no bad feelings, things were ending) we are all great friends. So I see her alot. Her kids are in our wedding also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradya
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Yes i  have seen all the exes one is very pretty one is ok and the rest are blahhh. I went to school with three of the exes

Ksmomy
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:12 PM
I've only seen one pic and it was of DH exfiance. She looks totally different from me. Dh says our personalities are totally different too. Maybe that's why she's his ex and I'm his wife!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SP_Mama
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I know or have seen a few of his exes.  One I'm friends with and the other...well ya, I wonder what he ever saw in her.  I don't think I'm a grand prize or anything but at least I treat him a lot better than she ever did.

LynBoz
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM
My husbands ex wife is ugly and has buggy eyes. She looks like a serial killer, lol. She's a major bitch too, like one of those women who think they are Gods gift and you wonder wtf they see when they look in the mirror because it can't be what you see.

She's also a whore who cheated on him and got pregnant while he was deployed in Afghanistan.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PROGENITOR
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM

With divorce rates what they are many folks have to see the ex, espcially when kids are invovled. When DH and I started dating there was the wedding photo still on the inlaws wall...I mean she was very pregnant in it (hence the wedding to begin with) and it was not a flattering picture, but I still didn't enjoy seeing it....and DH hated that his parents kept it up.

When DH and I started dating I was a good 100lbs larger than his ex, who had lost 60 lbs after the divorce. She was hot.

Over the years (DH and I are going on 9 years together in Jan) she has become the fat one and I am the fit one. She is probably a good size 18, maybe 16 since her hips are as wide as mine and she is taller, but she is XL if not XXL at this point. I would only find joy in this if I knew that she smirked at me when I was 200+ lbs. I don't know that she was that petty...I hope not.  My point is that comparing is silly.....see how things change....we don't want to place that much value on ourselves as women based on how we look.

NONE OF THAT MATTERS.

It is STUPID to compare oneself to another.

But I see what you are asking, and when I was younger I guess I would have botherd with that type of thing.

I have learned things in my lifetime....

1. We are all shaped and made so differently.

2. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

3. Sex squews our senses and makes us think things we wouldn't normally, so when you throw sex into the mix right away you can actually fool yourself into thinking you love and want the other person when you really don't.

4. Beauty is only skin deep and if you suck as a person it doesn't matter how pretty you are.

5. There is someone for everyone. And awesome men out there who look past what society says is ideal for the way a woman to look.

I think it makes us feel better about ourselves when we put down our DHs exes. I think it says a lot about how ugly we are being on the inside.

kim8934
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM

yes, seen both the ex-wife & ex-gf...I'm a super model next to them. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN