Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are you done having kids or do you want anymore?

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you done having kids or do you want anymore?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Replies (151-160):
RaeRaeNe
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Well unless the econmy makes a huge turn around or I win the lottery I will probably be done now. :( sad because I'm only 21.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbennett26
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM
We have 3 I want one more but until it feels right it wont be happening
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meg4763
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I have DS5, and we have been TTC for over three years now, even though DH doc said slim to none chance! I pray every month for no period anyways!

meg4763
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM

BUMP!

myboysx2
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM

No more babies for us!  I have 2 and he has 2... He got snipped almost 2 years ago...

MsMikeyy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM
I would like two more. My DS & DD aren't my DH's Bio kids so that's one reason & I want a big family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Metteba
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM
I'm 39 and I'm done, I only have 1 child and he's 7. That's good enough for me.
Metteba
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Quoting nussknacker:

Spent over 20 grand on fertility meds to no avail. Now my hubby is shooting blanks for some reason. Cruel. Cruel joke after having 15 year old son commit suicide. CRUEL. There is NO GOD.

Probably wasn't meant for you two, to have kids. 

Why did he off himself?

WesternNYmom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I am 35 also. Not sure that we will be having anymore.  I got my wish of having 1 girl and 1 boy.   DD is going through a phase where she is acting like a teenager, and DS can be like the Tasmainan Devil most days. Between the constant bickering between the 2 kids, and constantly having to get on them to pick up their toys, clothes, and put their dirty dishes in the kitchen sink, I have my hands full right now.  We are on BC right now as I don't want to take the more permenent route in case we change our minds in the future.

allthatjazz251
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I'm half way along with #3, which was an 'oops!' baby. LOL I am done. Done done done. I'm hoping Dh will consider a vasectomy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)