Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are you done having kids or do you want anymore?

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you done having kids or do you want anymore?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Replies (61-70):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:59 AM

I would love to have more.  Have one anyway.  It'll probably never happen though.  :(

beffy1215
by Beth on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:42 AM
I'm having our second in a few weeks. We want one or two more after this one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by Jenn! on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:53 AM
I want one more!! Dh keeps flip flopping back & forth but as of right now he said he would love another later on. Like in a few years. We shall see.
brandyblx
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:57 AM

I would love to have one more--I want a little girl SSOOO bad. I don't think it will ever happen though. I am pretty sure that my body couldn't handle another pregnancy.

I have Spondylosis. I'm in constant pain and it's quickly getting to an unbearable level.Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve everything that has happened/is happening to me. frown mini

karingT
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:14 AM
I am done but would love to adopt even though we have a big family. I love children
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meganisamom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Between the two of us we have 7. So right after we got married I had my tubes tied. Otherwise I'm sure I would have had one more. Lol. I'm 37 now and he is 45. He retires in 6 years and we discussed that we want to travel and enjoy ourselves. Kind of hard with a little kid. So no more babies for me. I just enjoy my sisters 9 month old twin boys. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meganisamom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Adoption? There's thousand of little girls who need a good mommy who appreciates them. :)

Quoting brandyblx:

I would love to have one more--I want a little girl SSOOO bad. I don't think it will ever happen though. I am pretty sure that my body couldn't handle another pregnancy.

I have Spondylosis. I'm in constant pain and it's quickly getting to an unbearable level.Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve everything that has happened/is happening to me. frown mini

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Garnet_Iris11
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
I want another ( I used to want 3-4 .. but for many reasons it isn't a good idea ) but we won't TTC for another year or two. Which I'm not happy with, I wanted to start earlier and have them closer together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vtmommyof2bratz
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:19 AM

done - dh made sure of that after our second was born almost 17 years ago - he got fixed - i really wanted a whole houseful 

ttfnt20
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:21 AM
I've only got ds who is 7 now and have always wanted a lil girl still. For whatever reason I wasn't able to get pg with my xh the last several years and now I'm out of the running all together lol. My bf had a vasectomy a few yrs ago before we found each other again so I wont be having anymore either. But that's ok cause he's got 3 of his own for him to help spoil :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)