Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

please tell me there is an up side to all of this.

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
I swear my job is cursed. Ever since i started working at that place things have gone downhill for me. The car my husband and i were trying to pay off got repo'd. Then my husband decided he needed his space from me. The van that was given to us took a crap. ( it was pretty old and had problems) as of today my husband and i have been separated for a month, and driving to work i looked down for 2 seconds and the next thing i know a wire guard rail takes my front bumper off and fucks up my passenger side fender, and head light. My mother gave me that car. I'm so praying that it's not totaled, she'll flip. Even though the car is in my name, she's crazy like that. And now my husband is thinking about getting back together, which is great!!!. I'm excited about that, but the problem is, i moved into a one bedroom, my husband isn't on the lease. Only me and my youngest daughter. My older two live with me, but are with their father at night and after school so i told my landlord they just visit. I work 3-11 eves. I really don't wanna break my lease, nor could i afford to at this point. ugh is there an up side to all of this?, thanks everyone for listening to my vent. I've been so stressed lately and today's issue with my car has not helped any, at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:50 PM

If he is your husband, how would him moving in break the lease? 

coffeelover66
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Im sorry momma hopefully tomorrow will be btr for u and will yr insurance pay for the damage to the car that could help and u cant control how others will react to situations re yr mom. Remember GOD doesnt give anything that u cant handle. HUGS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midjet117
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:14 AM
My husband moving wouldn't break my lease but if i moved into a bigger place withhim it would

Quoting MagicTemptation:

If he is your husband, how would him moving in break the lease? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midjet117
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Nope. We put basic liability on the thing. My mom was like if you total it, it's not worth fixing. So now if it's totaled I'm screwed.

Quoting coffeelover66:

Im sorry momma hopefully tomorrow will be btr for u and will yr insurance pay for the damage to the car that could help and u cant control how others will react to situations re yr mom. Remember GOD doesnt give anything that u cant handle. HUGS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Best of luck.
hope today is better :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chaslee
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Does the apartment complex have larger apartments?  Sometimes they will transfer your lease to another unit.

I hope things work out for you!  Take a deep breath.

midjet117
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:49 PM
I don't live in a complex. Just a house with 4, 1 bedroom apartments. But thanx. Eventually things will hopefully look up

Quoting chaslee:

Does the apartment complex have larger apartments?  Sometimes they will transfer your lease to another unit.

I hope things work out for you!  Take a deep breath.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

They will start to look up. It sucks that everything goes to shit all at once. Things will turn around.

Just try to deal with one issue at a time. I know that's much easier said then done but just try.

Good luck :) At least one thing is going well so far. You and dh working things out seems like a bonus to me. You'll figure everything else out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)