Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would this bother you or am i overreacting?

Posted by   + Show Post

Bf of 2 years almost always comes to bed and cuddles immediately. He has had cold so didn't want to. For the past week even since he felt better he won't cuddle. Will lay with his.back to me and won't touch. Granted we had awesome sex Sunday night but I'm wondering what I did wrong for him not touch me? I said to him this morning "what you don't like laying near me in bed anymore?" He says "what! You have an issue with that because I want to lay this way! you're ridiculous!" What do I do?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Replies (121-130):
CABZS
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM

So not cuddling means he doesn't want intimacy, yet ya'll are still having sex.  You've also mentioned nothing about no kissing, hugging, or cuddling at various other times of the day.

Um respect & trust is needed in a relationship & my DH is my best friend. 

Quoting Ladybug1260:

There you finally answered the question.  Im playing games.  NO...that would be him not wanting intimacy.  Friendship you say is left?  Im not a friend with benefit, sorry.  No slut here.  Respect, trust etc....YIPPEE.....that makes a relationship huh?  That would be what you call friends if that is all you have. 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Friendship? Respect? Trust? Financial ties? Communication?

Why do you keep asking me this? Like I said if you have no intimacy and no trust then fucking leave. It's stupid and immature to play games and withold sex and whatever you are planning on doing. If you aren't happy move on, you aren't married. This doesn't have to be the rest of your life.

kathleencaron
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Dear one, please move out, or if it's your home, tell him to move out.  He has been your boyfriend for two years and hasn't asked you to marry him?   He is waiting for something better to come along.  Please read "The Rules" and "He's Just Not That Into You."  You have inestimable value. You are worth far, far more than this.  Wait for a man who treasures you, treats you like a princess and asks you to marry him.  And don't sleep with him until he does.  

Sammi20
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Try to cuddle him see if he gets back in the swing of things .. maybe he just realized he liked laying differently cause he had been doing it that whole week he was sick... Just give it time and try to get the routine back

cherylam
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Quoting 98765:

Before i was married and i would spend the night w a BF i would get mad if they had their back turned to me at any point of the night.

That was dumb. Who cares? He is in your bed and you should be happy about that. Lol

My husband cuddles w me almost everynight--for all of 5 mubs before turning over and going to sleep.

Get over it.

so does mine... always has.

icn_mom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM

To me his reaction was a little over the top for such a simple question.. If the affection continues to go down the toilet I would start questioning things especially if he continues to be so deffensive!

jlbelknap35
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM

sounds like you are over reacting and he just got used to sleeping on that side now and is more confortable that way, i wouldn't take it personal.

ProudMommy51006
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
You ARE insecure and stubborn... You have very little substance to your relationship if cuddling would get you so upset... No cuddling, so what's left? Well, in my relationship... A marriage! You are so childish. Save this post and in a few years, when you grow up.. Read this post again and you will realize how much you needed to grow up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWithANikon
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

maybe he is still sick or maybe he likes laying that way. I can't stand to feel peoples warm breath on me so I refuse to sleep facing even my children!! Love them all anyway though...

prdmama1154
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM
This is not a battle I would pick. Let it go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:02 AM

leave him alone he just does not feel good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)