Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would this bother you or am i overreacting?

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM
  • 242 Replies

Bf of 2 years almost always comes to bed and cuddles immediately. He has had cold so didn't want to. For the past week even since he felt better he won't cuddle. Will lay with his.back to me and won't touch. Granted we had awesome sex Sunday night but I'm wondering what I did wrong for him not touch me? I said to him this morning "what you don't like laying near me in bed anymore?" He says "what! You have an issue with that because I want to lay this way! you're ridiculous!" What do I do?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
findingserenity
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
something is bothering him or he just enjoy laying the other way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JuliFox
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:59 AM
24 moms liked this
You wouldn't snuggle with him while he had his cold; maybe he discovered that he's more comfortable lying the way he does now. Don't take every little thing so personally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bpryce
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
My thoughts exactly

Quoting JuliFox:

You wouldn't snuggle with him while he had his cold; maybe he discovered that he's more comfortable lying the way he does now. Don't take every little thing so personally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:02 AM

I did lay with him when he had his cold.  I didnt deny that.  If he chooses to lay the way he is now then that would create a problem because no cuddling in bed.....no intimacy or sex for him and trust me I can hold a grudge for a loooooong time. 

Quoting JuliFox:

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I did lay with him when he was sick.  We cuddled the whole time in bed.  Nothing changed there.

Quoting bpryce:

My thoughts exactly

Quoting JuliFox:

by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Before i was married and i would spend the night w a BF i would get mad if they had their back turned to me at any point of the night.

That was dumb. Who cares? He is in your bed and you should be happy about that. Lol

My husband cuddles w me almost everynight--for all of 5 mubs before turning over and going to sleep.

Get over it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:08 AM

So you are telling me that a guy that loves or loved to cuddle every night ALL night long who suddenly wont even touch me isnt an issue going on?  I think you are wrong there. 

Quoting 98765:

Before i was married and i would spend the night w a BF i would get mad if they had their back turned to me at any point of the night.

That was dumb. Who cares? He is in your bed and you should be happy about that. Lol

My husband cuddles w me almost everynight--for all of 5 mubs before turning over and going to sleep.

Get over it.

bpryce
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Your post said "he has had cold so didnt want to" that sounds like you didnt cuddle him while he was sick, maybe you should edit that line.

Quoting Ladybug1260:

I did lay with him when he was sick.  We cuddled the whole time in bed.  Nothing changed there.

Quoting bpryce:

My thoughts exactly

Quoting JuliFox:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM

In the beginning of the cold we did, as he got sicker HE didnt feel like it.  Wasn't because I didn't want to....HE didnt want to. 

Quoting bpryce:

Your post said "he has had cold so didnt want to" that sounds like you didnt cuddle him while he was sick, maybe you should edit that line.

Quoting Ladybug1260:

Quoting bpryce:

My thoughts exactly

Quoting JuliFox:

karingT
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
5 moms liked this

Your not ridiculous you need to know whats up! Why is he acting so funny? So instead of walking around it, ask him. Maybe he is stressed or maybe you done something that offended him but he needs to tell you because like you I would be thinking the same way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)