Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would this bother you or am i overreacting?

Posted by   + Show Post

Bf of 2 years almost always comes to bed and cuddles immediately. He has had cold so didn't want to. For the past week even since he felt better he won't cuddle. Will lay with his.back to me and won't touch. Granted we had awesome sex Sunday night but I'm wondering what I did wrong for him not touch me? I said to him this morning "what you don't like laying near me in bed anymore?" He says "what! You have an issue with that because I want to lay this way! you're ridiculous!" What do I do?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
cupcake2819
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:16 AM
4 moms liked this

His reaction makes me think you've not done anything wrong and his feelings toward you haven't changed.  Sleeping patterns change between couples.  My DH and I have gone through phases.  In fact, after we have sex or cuddle, we always move into our "sleeping positions" which are usually my back to him while he sleeps on his stomach  :-)  Ask you boyfriend tonight if he will cuddle with you for awhile before you guys fall asleep. 

vtmommyof2bratz
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:22 AM

i used to wonder that with my husband but he just cant sleep facing someone else and is more comfortable facing the other way - maybe he feels that way but doesnt want to tell you

CameronsMommy23
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd nicely tell him that you want to cuddle & when he's ready he can slide on over. Lol Don't take it personally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Its not the case with him.  He has always lay facing me for 2 years.  This is a sudden change. 

Quoting vtmommyof2bratz:

i used to wonder that with my husband but he just cant sleep facing someone else and is more comfortable facing the other way - maybe he feels that way but doesnt want to tell you

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I know this sounds terrible but....i am not an ass kisser and when he cuts me off then WANTS to be near me....not happening. 

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

I'd nicely tell him that you want to cuddle & when he's ready he can slide on over. Lol Don't take it personally.

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Im not into begging for attention.  This sudden change after 2 years of all night every night.....that's a problem.  I wont be begging him sorry. 

Quoting cupcake2819:

His reaction makes me think you've not done anything wrong and his feelings toward you haven't changed.  Sleeping patterns change between couples.  My DH and I have gone through phases.  In fact, after we have sex or cuddle, we always move into our "sleeping positions" which are usually my back to him while he sleeps on his stomach  :-)  Ask you boyfriend tonight if he will cuddle with you for awhile before you guys fall asleep. 

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I did ask him by saying "what you dont like laying near me in bed anymore"....he flipped out.  I told him after that he has been like this for a week I wasnt stupid.  truthfully.....him acting like this strange behavior makes me feel like there is no need to be in bed with him. 

Quoting karingT:

Your not ridiculous you need to know whats up! Why is he acting so funny? So instead of walking around it, ask him. Maybe he is stressed or maybe you done something that offended him but he needs to tell you because like you I would be thinking the same way.

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM

BUMP!

PerfectVirgo
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I don't know. I do that. Sometimes i just need to lay the other way to get comfortable.

Chesneychick77
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:14 AM
2 moms liked this
I think any sudden change in his behavior or routine pattern is suspicious. I think you should believe your intuition. You two are the only ppl who have been in the relationship for the past two yrs, so you are the best judge of the situation. I would wonder what was going on as well, but I don't dismiss things or put up with any bs......at all!! I think most women allow things that I can't even begin to comprehend from a man.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)