Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would this bother you or am i overreacting?

Posted by   + Show Post

Bf of 2 years almost always comes to bed and cuddles immediately. He has had cold so didn't want to. For the past week even since he felt better he won't cuddle. Will lay with his.back to me and won't touch. Granted we had awesome sex Sunday night but I'm wondering what I did wrong for him not touch me? I said to him this morning "what you don't like laying near me in bed anymore?" He says "what! You have an issue with that because I want to lay this way! you're ridiculous!" What do I do?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Replies (181-190):
yinyang6788
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:30 PM

cuddle with him or if that doesn't work poor your cuddles onto the kids. either this may not chjange. it hasn't with my hubby and i'm extremely cuddly

mamaslove4ever
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:35 PM

my guy goes threw those phases sometimes they like to be left alone with out touching 

yosha
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM
I'd give his *ss the cold shoulder see how he likes it and turn off the nookie too. Let us know what happens.
arab.love.19
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM

I see wut ur talking about but  maybe he found that laying that way is more comfortable. My hubby lays diff ways each night but if he does turn his back to me I just cuddle behind him n hug him n he will hold my hand or something to cuddle with me even tho he is facing his back towards me. Why don't u try cuddling behind him since he is always the one who used to cuddle behind u or how ever u both used to cuddle. 

LisaSmock
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM
My husband dose not like anyone touching him when he's trying to fall asleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whocg23
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
How far along at you? With this being his first but your fourth child, it may also be the whole preg thing getting to him. I do think that the way you approached the conversation was not good at all. You instantly jumped down his throat. Things change in relationships. Effort needs to be made by both people to keep it going. When work schedules change so much plus a pregnancy, yeah cuddles aren't going to always be on the top of the list. When talking it is usually best to use 'I' and not 'you' for the most part. And like others have said, cutting off and holding grudges does not work. Talking works.
talkberry
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I would wonder what was wrong too. I would let it alone for a week or so and see if he snaps out of it or works it out for himself. If he doesn't then I will bring it back up and seek an answer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AgGurl92
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Someone sounds a little butt hurt over the fact he wont CUDDLE with you?
People change positions all the time. Some weeks I sleep on my stomach, some weeks a different way. Obe year I slept only on my left side.
You sound super insecure to be worried about him sleeping in a different position. Just getting over a cold would be a reason to sleep differently, he prolly can breath better facing away rather having his face in your hair constricting his breathing.

My husband and I sleep with a body pillow between us and we've been together only 2 yrs. Why? Because he accidently smothers me in his sleep by wrapping his arms around me thinking. I am one of the dogs or part of his pillow. Our marriage is fine...we cuddle put the pillow inbetween and sometimes hell throw his arm over the pillow to touch me.

If you are concerned about him sleeping a different way use some common sense and ask him youself instead of asking ppl on a website who don't know you or your situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Des10ed2b
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM

my husband and i sleep with our backs together EVERY night. lol. we snuggle in bed and watch tv and i spoon him for awhile when we are falling asleep. but eventually i roll over. my back is more comfortable laying the other way and i bring my knees up. he doesnt want them pressing into his back. we sleep under different blankets too. i like heavy blankets, he likes light. and we have a great marriage. maybe he is just more comfortable laying the other way. so snuggle him. 

corinthians81
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Yes she's over reacting and it's most likely a troll post.Cm should just delete this whole post,so we can stop seeing it come up on the main page.I clicked on OP's screenname she is no longer a member.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN