Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would this bother you or am i overreacting?

Posted by   + Show Post

Bf of 2 years almost always comes to bed and cuddles immediately. He has had cold so didn't want to. For the past week even since he felt better he won't cuddle. Will lay with his.back to me and won't touch. Granted we had awesome sex Sunday night but I'm wondering what I did wrong for him not touch me? I said to him this morning "what you don't like laying near me in bed anymore?" He says "what! You have an issue with that because I want to lay this way! you're ridiculous!" What do I do?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Replies (191-200):
Sarafinn2012
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Roll over and spoon him! Thats what I do to DH. Sometimes they just wanna be snuggled too!! :)

tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM

No I didn't I could not get pass yours.....................

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

I'm guessing you didn't read all if the comments???

Quoting tinysmom160:

ok that was uncalled for rude and mean that is what CAFEMOM"S are for is to support each other. You are calling someone names when you do not even know them. Would you like to be treated like that if you posted something on here????

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

You ARE insecure and stubborn... You have very little substance to your relationship if cuddling would get you so upset... No cuddling, so what's left? Well, in my relationship... A marriage! You are so childish. Save this post and in a few years, when you grow up.. Read this post again and you will realize how much you needed to grow up.

Mayalu
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:41 PM

eh, it's hard to say. It's a lil weird for him to just change out of no where like that but it doesn't necessarily mean something is up. Give it a bit and see if he gets cuddly again. Maybe try to cuddle up to him instead and see how he reacts?

My hubby is like this.. actually he always cuddled with me for the first couple months we were together, then started laying the other way and never switched back.. but he isn't a cuddly person so I think maybe his cuddles in the beginning were just because it was a new relationship.. u know how things are often "perfect" in the begining lol

cdjak
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Why don't YOU snuggle up to HIM instead? Snuggle up to his back when he's rolled over. Maybe he's still not feeling great, and sleeping on his side is comfortable right now. Snuggling is a two-way street. 

Oceana09
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Tell him to take a midol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Apple11
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM
We have the opposite situation here. My dh loves to snuggle and I will snuggle with him for a bit until I'm ready to go to sleep. Then I will turn away from him and get comfortable and go to sleep. And he will do the same on his side of the bed. We don't spoon or anything like that bc I cannot stand to have someone that close to me when I'm trying to go to sleep. Yes, I know I'm weird....but I have to have my own space when going to sleep.
It doesnt mean anything bad is going on or that I love my dh any less, its just how I am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyluke2007
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM

That is just childish.  You ARE over re-acting.  Men can be complete fools when it comes to women but some women can become the same way when it comes to things like this.  Get a grip and start thinking about something more than your sex life.

Quoting Ladybug1260:

I did lay with him when he had his cold.  I didnt deny that.  If he chooses to lay the way he is now then that would create a problem because no cuddling in bed.....no intimacy or sex for him and trust me I can hold a grudge for a loooooong time

Quoting JuliFox:

You wouldn't snuggle with him while he had his cold; maybe he discovered that he's more comfortable lying the way he does now. Don't take every little thing so personally.

puasaurusrex
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Intamcy is a LOT more than having sex or cuddling. Intamcy is holding hands, back scratches, head rubs, special looks, inside jokes, long phone conversations....need I go on??

My husband and I have been together nearly 5 years. We don't cuddle as much as we used to, and we don't have sex as much as we used to either. Having two toddlers, being pregnant with our third, and his work schedule, which requires him out of town most of the time for very long stretches, prevents it. Both of us adjusting to sleeping alone so often has stopped our cuddling in bed at night. But we have tons of intamcy. When we watch a movie, I braid his hair. When we drive in a car, he rubs my hand. When we're talking about shopping for things we want, we jokingly negoiate spending amounts until we're laughing so hard our sides hurt.

Cuddling isn't the only key to intamcy. And to withold sex over it? You really should grow up.

mommys7thheaven
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Ok...I normally sit back quietly and just read these posts never commenting or saying what I really think but on this one I just can't resist! So with that said.....
I believe the real question needing to be asked here ladies is very simple...where can we send messages of support and kudos to this poor man for having to put up with living with this woman for the past 2 yrs? LMAO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnm981
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:15 AM
You are ridiculous- grow up. If this thread gives any inkling to how you are in your daily life I'd say he is fed up with your immature bs and is ready to move on. If you're not happy, leave
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)