Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would this bother you or am i overreacting?

Posted by   + Show Post

Bf of 2 years almost always comes to bed and cuddles immediately. He has had cold so didn't want to. For the past week even since he felt better he won't cuddle. Will lay with his.back to me and won't touch. Granted we had awesome sex Sunday night but I'm wondering what I did wrong for him not touch me? I said to him this morning "what you don't like laying near me in bed anymore?" He says "what! You have an issue with that because I want to lay this way! you're ridiculous!" What do I do?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Replies (21-30):
Megan11587
by Megan on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I wouldn't take it personally.  My husband and I never touch eachother in our sleep - it's just more comfortable for us.  He probably realized that he slept better sleeping the other way while he was sick.

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Quoting Chesneychick77:

I think any sudden change in his behavior or routine pattern is suspicious. I think you should believe your intuition. You two are the only ppl who have been in the relationship for the past two yrs, so you are the best judge of the situation. I would wonder what was going on as well, but I don't dismiss things or put up with any bs......at all!! I think most women allow things that I can't even begin to comprehend from a man.

He flipped out when I asked him.  He says "what!  you have an issue with that because I lay this way.  Jesus Christ!  You are ridiculous"  Trust me.....two can play this and I will cut him off in the bedroom for a loooong time. 

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I'm sorry but going from all night EVERY night to nothing.....that is a change.  We never touch any other time.  This is our only time. 

Quoting Megan11587:

I wouldn't take it personally.  My husband and I never touch eachother in our sleep - it's just more comfortable for us.  He probably realized that he slept better sleeping the other way while he was sick.

Chesneychick77
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Quoting Ladybug1260:

does he feel distant from you emotionally as well? His reaction to the question seems a little dramatic. Or does he usually say things like that?
Megan11587
by Megan on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Well don't apologize to me.  I don't know either of you.  If you are convinced that there is something up, then the ladies here can't help you - you need to talk to him.

Quoting Ladybug1260:

I'm sorry but going from all night EVERY night to nothing.....that is a change.  We never touch any other time.  This is our only time. 

Quoting Megan11587:

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Are you the one who swears he's cheating because of the missing condom? And you confronted some chick and now she doesn't want to talk to you? 

You are probably pushing him away with your batshit crazy accusations. 

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Hmmmm  where did I accuse him of anything?  Please show me where?  Because I asked him a simple frigging question that is pushing him away?  Shall we all just be treated like shit and allow men to walk all over us?  Is that how YOUR relationship works?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Are you the one who swears he's cheating because of the missing condom? And you confronted some chick and now she doesn't want to talk to you? 

bellaaax3
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM

try laying on the other side of him. if he turns his back again, then you know something's wrong

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM
5 moms liked this

I read your other posts. You did accuse him of cheating because of a missing condom, correct? And he said no and to leave him alone about it, correct? And you confronted a girl, a friend of both of yours, and pissed her off and now she doesn't want to talk to either of you anymore, correct? 

THAT is the batshit crazy I am talking about, coupled with this. It's not just one question, it's a pattern. And I don't see not wanting to cuddle at night as being treated like shit and being walked over, maybe he just decided he likes sleeping on the other side of the bed. Give the guy a break, sheesh. 

Quoting Ladybug1260:

Hmmmm  where did I accuse him of anything?  Please show me where?  Because I asked him a simple frigging question that is pushing him away?  Shall we all just be treated like shit and allow men to walk all over us?  Is that how YOUR relationship works?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Ask him what is bothering him. cause obviously its something. hubby turns the other way if work is frustrating him or kids won't listen to me.
just ask:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)