Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would this bother you or am i overreacting?

Posted by   + Show Post

Bf of 2 years almost always comes to bed and cuddles immediately. He has had cold so didn't want to. For the past week even since he felt better he won't cuddle. Will lay with his.back to me and won't touch. Granted we had awesome sex Sunday night but I'm wondering what I did wrong for him not touch me? I said to him this morning "what you don't like laying near me in bed anymore?" He says "what! You have an issue with that because I want to lay this way! you're ridiculous!" What do I do?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Replies (31-40):
Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:36 AM

So you mean to tell me that if your bf/husband cuddled EVERY night ALL night and all of a sudden for at least a week he wants to only rub bare asses together (not being funny or insulting) that that wouldnt raise a red flag to you? 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I read your other posts. You did accuse him of cheating because of a missing condom, correct? And he said no and to leave him alone about it, correct? And you confronted a girl, a friend of both of yours, and pissed her off and now she doesn't want to talk to either of you anymore, correct? 

THAT is the batshit crazy I am talking about, coupled with this. It's not just one question, it's a pattern. And I don't see not wanting to cuddle at night as being treated like shit and being walked over, maybe he just decided he likes sleeping on the other side of the bed. Give the guy a break, sheesh. 

Quoting Ladybug1260:

Hmmmm  where did I accuse him of anything?  Please show me where?  Because I asked him a simple frigging question that is pushing him away?  Shall we all just be treated like shit and allow men to walk all over us?  Is that how YOUR relationship works?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Are you the one who swears he's cheating because of the missing condom? And you confronted some chick and now she doesn't want to talk to you? 

You are probably pushing him away with your batshit crazy accusations. 

HaileysMom07180
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM

i don't know.  i don't like to cuddle in bed, i like to cuddle on top or on the couch tho

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM
3 moms liked this

No, no it wouldn't. But I'm not insecure in the least. I don't ever question my relationship, and I'm not afraid my husband is cheating or would cheat. It just sounds like you are super insecure and needy. 

Quoting Ladybug1260:

So you mean to tell me that if your bf/husband cuddled EVERY night ALL night and all of a sudden for at least a week he wants to only rub bare asses together (not being funny or insulting) that that wouldnt raise a red flag to you? 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I read your other posts. You did accuse him of cheating because of a missing condom, correct? And he said no and to leave him alone about it, correct? And you confronted a girl, a friend of both of yours, and pissed her off and now she doesn't want to talk to either of you anymore, correct? 

THAT is the batshit crazy I am talking about, coupled with this. It's not just one question, it's a pattern. And I don't see not wanting to cuddle at night as being treated like shit and being walked over, maybe he just decided he likes sleeping on the other side of the bed. Give the guy a break, sheesh. 

Quoting Ladybug1260:

Hmmmm  where did I accuse him of anything?  Please show me where?  Because I asked him a simple frigging question that is pushing him away?  Shall we all just be treated like shit and allow men to walk all over us?  Is that how YOUR relationship works?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Are you the one who swears he's cheating because of the missing condom? And you confronted some chick and now she doesn't want to talk to you? 

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Not insecure at all.  If I see something that is strange, I am not the type to sit back and just let him do whatever he wants to treat me like shit.  I will speak up.  do I believe he would cheat?  Yes I do.  I dont trust ANY man.  And furthermore, this little bit of touching while in bed, that is the ONLY intimacy we have.  We dont touch any other time, so okay the intimacy is gone.  What's left? 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

No, no it wouldn't. But I'm not insecure in the least. I don't ever question my relationship, and I'm not afraid my husband is cheating or would cheat. It just sounds like you are super insecure and needy. 

Quoting Ladybug1260:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting Ladybug1260:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:47 AM

We dont cuddle any other time. 

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

i don't know.  i don't like to cuddle in bed, i like to cuddle on top or on the couch tho

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Ok, so let's break this down. You are convinced he is cheating, so your trust is gone. As you say, your intimacy is now gone. He's just a boyfriend, not a husband, so maybe it's time to break up and move on? If nothing is left, why bother?

Quoting Ladybug1260:

Not insecure at all.  If I see something that is strange, I am not the type to sit back and just let him do whatever he wants to treat me like shit.  I will speak up.  do I believe he would cheat?  Yes I do.  I dont trust ANY man.  And furthermore, this little bit of touching while in bed, that is the ONLY intimacy we have.  We dont touch any other time, so okay the intimacy is gone.  What's left? 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I am convinced he did cheat at one point yes.  Is he still doing it....i dont believe so.  The only intimacy we had was at night when he came to bed.  So without him wanting to do this......except rub bare asses together or maybe a leg touching we have nothing.  So you tell me what's left? 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Ok, so let's break this down. You are convinced he is cheating, so your trust is gone. As you say, your intimacy is now gone. He's just a boyfriend, not a husband, so maybe it's time to break up and move on? If nothing is left, why bother?

Quoting Ladybug1260:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm asking you that same question. I think maybe it's time to split. And that "one point" was just last week, or earlier this week. 

Quoting Ladybug1260:

I am convinced he did cheat at one point yes.  Is he still doing it....i dont believe so.  The only intimacy we had was at night when he came to bed.  So without him wanting to do this......except rub bare asses together or maybe a leg touching we have nothing.  So you tell me what's left? 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting Ladybug1260:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Ladybug1260
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:10 AM

No that was actually months ago.  I just asked it last week or week before.  It has been bothering me for months.  Now I think about it.....I think he is major stressed (i hope)

Baby on way, we currently live in two separate houses 30 min apart. Trying to find home to buy so we can all be a family (including my 3 kids), and his work schedule has changed MAJOR.  I work 8a-5pm Monday-Fri.  He was working 4pm-2:30am Tuesday to Friday.  Now his schedule is changed to Sun, Mon 4p-2:30a) off Tue and Wed...Works Thurs and Fri 4pm-2:30am.  So where we used to see each other all weekend and Monday night, we now just have Saturday and a little time on Tue and Wed evening. 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I'm asking you that same question. I think maybe it's time to split. And that "one point" was just last week, or earlier this week. 

Quoting Ladybug1260:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting Ladybug1260:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

CutieCrab
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Idk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN